Prologue, Chapter Zero

You felt the wind cooler than it should be. Way cooler. The sun was beginning to set. It speckled and dappled the water with slivers of light. You felt much cooler now, and felt yourself give way to the weakness that took your movements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone with dark blue eyes that were smeared with concern, warm skin, blond hair that rustled like the wind, a shining yellow bow, and a gentle smile was cradling your head on her upper legs. Much warmer than it was in your dream. She smiled again as the wind rushed through your [hair color] hair, Comfortable.

The blonde used a finger to remove a strand of hair from your face. "You woke up. Good."

You stayed quiet, touched, still weak from slumber and something else.

"How are you feeling, Koneko-chan." She rubs her hand on your shoulder.

A coughing fit took you as the mysterious woman strokes your head to try to calm you down. You look at the blonde with tear-filled eyes, both a reaction to the coughing, and the embarassment.

You coughed as the blonde held you close. After what felt like eternity, you finally stood up.

"Will I ever meet you again?" You question as she walks away.

She gave a soft smile. "I'm sure you will."

The wind blows as soft as the blondes smile. You blush.