Jealousy

"You probably know a lot about love, do you. My apologies if you don't..."

"I do.."

"Well... I fell in love with this second-year high schooler named Haruka Tenou.."

"EHH!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jump back, surprised at her action.

"And then she transformed into Sailor Uranus..."

Minako yelled even louder. "EHHHHH!?!?!?"

"I was wondering... what if you fall in love with her..? And what in the whirled chicken is her gender?"

"What if you- PSHHHHH! She already has a girlfriend. Her name is Michiru Kaiou. And both of them are female, just so you know."

"But I- Oh, whatever. I just knew she was a lesbian." Then you turn around and start walking the other way as your [e/c] eyes close. A shadow casts over your eyes as you quicken your pace to a run, jealousy already taking over as tears began to streak down your face and your soft cheeks. You could hear Minako yelling out for you in the distance, but Akira treatment doesn't work on you right now, Yukari. (READ COMMENT THREAD TO YOUR RIGHT BEFORE YOU MOVE ON)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You overhear the conversations of other people about yourself, but you don't care. You were still heartbroken and miserable on what had dawned upon you yesterday. You begin humming a song.

Umi no wataru kaze ga

Odayaka no yoru

Nemurezu ni madobe de GURASU

Katemuketa~

You stop as a hand turns you around. You couldn't believe your eyes. Could it be..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. I was busy with hosting the Sailor Moon KiraKira Precure Ask or Dare show. See ya next time!