Kaiou Michiru

Umi no wataru kaze ga

Odayaka no yoru

Nemurezu ni madobe de GURASU

Katemuketa~

You stop as a hand turns you around. You couldn't believe your eyes. Could it be..? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiou Michiru?

"U-um.." You stammer, looking anywhere but Michiru's daring teal eyes.

"As I thought." She mutters, putting on a suspicious look.

Suddenly, images of Sailor Uranus and that seafoam haired girl comes back to you. You blink once and Michiru appears as that other girl with the fuku. You blink again and the vision is gone as fast as it started.

You stare past Michiru's shoulder blankly, as you mutter something yourself. "You are..." 

"Wha- eh?" Michiru's eyes widened as she glanced around.

"A-ah..! G-gomenasai!" You blush in embarrassment. "Excuse me!" 

You flee from Michiru as tears stream down your face. You could feel yourself flush with embarrassment and fever, it all came crashing down on you.

And then you bump into something warm and soft. 

You look up and see Haruka again. "W-whoa there, [y/n]. Take it easy." She puts her hands on your shoulders and gives a steady gaze to your eyes.

"Haruka-san..?"

The elegant voice creeps up on you from behind. "Haruka. Here you go again." 

"Oh, [y/n]. Caught off guard. And." The blonde walks a few steps towards Michiru. She then glances back. "I'll see you at Crown on Saturday at 4:30 pm."

You are surprised out of your mind. You never knew how much closer you'd get to Haruka. "Uh... okay..!"

Haruka smiles at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should really confess it to Haruka, then." Says Usagi, taking a sip of her drink. 

"But what if she declines? She already has a girlfriend!" You protest. A part of you wants to go and confess it to her, but you can't. Its too complicated. "Besides..."

Makoto gives you a reassuring smile. "Life's too short. And if you want your feelings to be delivered to her, then it's now or never."

"Okay..."

"But beware," Ami warns, "love is a complicated thing. It may either bring joy, satisfaction or dread. Don't say I didn't warn you," The bluenette looks up from her book. "That Haruka is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!

Questions, concerns, complaints, or cupcakes? 

Sorry I have been gone for SO LONG! But I am back (after break, lol) and now I will be more active on my stories! Thank you and goodbye!

:)