A mysterious secret...

The wind still carried the amazing aroma of the cologne the mystery girl had. Walking to the park, you saw a man who looked almost exactly like the woman from your dreams. Deep blue eyes, blond hair, and a gentle smile. Slowly, gently, you stride towards him. The closer you got, the more perfume you smell. He turns around.

He sees you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smiles as something in his eyes twinkled through the disguise. 

You stammer nervously as his eyes become fixed on you. "Um... uhh..."

"You're so innocent naive. I find it cute." He chuckles and gives you a lil' pat on the head. 

You feel your face go redder than a tomato and hotter than lava. You shyly look away.

He takes your hand and smiles at you. "Let's go somewhere, [y/n]."

"R...Really?! I-It's oka-"

"Just come with me."

"Wait, how do you know my name..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W..Where is this place?" You ask, frightened that one wrong move could end up in a catastrophe.

He stares at a spot. "Where I first met my soulmate. But she doesn't seem to be here, so let's have our fun. How fast can you run..?"

"Um... Not too fast-"

"Race me."

He whizzes past you, the scent of the cologne lingering in the air. The same scent as the woman from your dream.

You put on a smirk. "You're on!"

The wind rushing through your hair and the smells of fall as like heaven. You've always enjoyed running; that was a hidden talent of yours. With every step, it felt like an eternity as you longed to cherish this moment.

Soon enough, you passed the line. You don't realize you're still running until he calls out to you from behind.

"Oh-woaaah!" You trip.

"[y/n]!"

Everything froze as the only thing that was moving was the blonde just a few feet from you. Closing your eyes, you expect the impact on you.. until a pair of hands catch you.

"Made it just in time." He goes on staring at your eyes as you go staring at his. Your eyes were locked with his. 

Dashes of pink spread across his cheeks and you could feel it happening to you too. But the moment was short and he put you down.

"About my name. I am Tenoh Haruka. And your name is..?" He puts on a wry smile.

"I thought you already knew, Tenoh-san!"

                                                                      ROOOOOOOOOOAR!

You look to the side and before you know it, a beam of light pushes and pains you as you hit the wall. Your eyes close as you feel the stinging and aching of the attack.

"[y/n]!" He runs to you. "Are you okay?"

You open your eyes to his voice. "I don't know..."

"Okay, I trust you to not tell anyone about this..."

"What..?"

"Uranus Crystal Power, Make Up!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Sorry for the long, long wait. But it's okay, I will continue this with your support! Thank you! 

Random person: BUT HARUKA BELONGS WITH MICHIRU!!!

I wanted to change it up a bit. BUT I ADMIT I AM CRAZY ABOUT THE SHIP!! PLEASE MO-KAN BEN!