Is this Reality..?

Darkness.

And you did exactly that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No. 

You feel all the life sucked out of you, your soul tarnishing to pure black ashes. Just nothingness.

Muffled yells and voices flood everywhere. You have no clue as to what's going on. And you find it strange. Before, you were the girl who silently cried without a voice nor an expression. Emotionless, but still, that one flame of the misunderstanding of reality and why. Then the switch flips.

Walls of fire burning your outside into a crisp, electricity pulsing through your veins, darkness plunging into your soul. With every second, the pain comes more and more intense. The flames smother every atom of oxygen and your eyes flipping from [e/c] to a pure white as everything grew distant. This feeling feels like forever. 

But why 'distant'? 'Distant' out of everything else that you can feel. 

The electricity, the darkness, even the fire can't reach you deep, deep, deep down. That you is screaming, crying for help and the only one who can help you right now, is...

Is Haruka.

You scream. This pain is too much for you to bear. Your shell cracks... and cracks... 

Then it shatters. Wind, cologne, distant, heaven. Those four words repeated in your mind over and over. Then, like a breeze this feeling takes over your forever-stained heart. Gives a feeling of warmth.

And this warmth is love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions, concerns, complaints or cupcakes? 

Sorry for the super short chapter. I don't have much time on my hands (And my battery is about to run out) but I will try to make a longer chapter next week. Anyways thats it and have a good day/afternoon/night/midnight!