Wind

You sat up in bed, panting from the dream. It all looked so incredibly real, the vibrant colors and cologne tasting so good lingering in your mind. Your [e/c] eyes darted to the window, longing to open up to the wind.

You open the window and the first thing your senses could take in is the whisper, the voice, the bellow of the wind calling out to you. You decided to make yourself breakfast.

While hearing the sizzle of the pancake batter on the frying pan, you think about how incredibly lonely you are. You parted with your [gf/bf] and are an orphan. More than that, you've been constantly playing dirty thoughts in your mind which seem to never disappear, which hurt too much. Just as much as the force you punch yourself with a fist while trying to get it out. 

Placing the well-made pancakes-you are a good cook-on the plate, you ate two and saved the rest in the fridge. Deciding to take a walk, you slipped your [s/b] shoes on and an ivory sweater over your tank top, and throwing a beanie over your head as well. You remove the PJs and slipped shorts on before you left.

The wind still carried the amazing aroma of the cologne the mystery girl had. Walking to the park, you saw a man who looked almost exactly like the woman from your dreams. Deep blue eyes, blond hair, and a gentle smile. Slowly, gently, you stride towards him. The closer you got to him, the more perfume you smell. He turns around.

He sees you.