I'm jealous.

"Well," You start, "I do have one thing."

"Anything."

You took a deep breath in, then let it out.

"By any chance, are you Sailor Neptune?"

Her reaction was far, far worse that you'd expected.

~~~~~

In a blink of an eye, Michiru grabbed the part of your shirt at your chest and pushed you against the headboard, tugging it ferociously. Then, she slapped the life out of your face in a swipe of her hand.

"M-Michiru-san-"

"I wonder what's wrong with me..." said Michiru in a low, cold tone. The girl grasped your shoulders and shoved you to the headboard of the bed. "If it weren't you, I wouldn't be doing this." She glared at you in the eye and the light from the moon was now beaming, reflecting out of those eyes and burning into your body. "I wonder..."

You were shocked. That's it. Plain shocked. It was just a question! But her reaction was so out-of-the-blue, what happened to make her be that way?

Michiru slammed both her hands on the headboard on each side of you -this reminded you of kabedon for a split second but you quickly forgot- and spoke in a lower voice. "Haruka and I have been together for years and you're just butting in. Now I'm going to make this clear." She looked at you with scornful eyes now, the moonlight still reflecting off of her eyes. "You with Haruka... I can't do-"

All of a sudden, there was a knocking sound.
The two of you quickly got back in the earlier position.

A deep voice came from the door. "I'm coming in, Michiru..." You looked up to see Haruka. "Oh, it seems like you woke up, [y/n]."

You turned your gaze to Michiru who was acting casual as if nothing ever happened. "Yeah. [y/n] here got a little stubborn, but [she's/he's/they're] alright."

"Is that so? Alright." Haruka replied to Michiru, then turned her gaze to you. "And for you, koneko-chan, do you need a walk home?"

"N-no," You started. "I'm alright, I can walk home by myself."

Haruka smiled at you. "Okay, then."

"Take care!" Michiru exclaimed.

You nodded and headed out and your way.

On the way home, you saw a stray cat walking alone on the street. Another cat joined it, and they were walking side by side. But a third black cat joined and the cat that joined before got left behind and gone.

You thought about that for a moment.

"Yes..." You thought out loud. "It was definitely a sign..."

~~~

I'm sorry if it's short ('∀`*)  But Yaaay update :3

Thanks youuuuu for readingggg <3