Is Revealed!!

"[y/n]!" He runs to you. "Are you okay?"

You open your eyes to his voice. "I don't know..."

"Okay, I trust you to not tell anyone about this..."

"What..?"

"Uranus Crystal Power, Make Up!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watch, awestruck as a blinding light surrounds him. You see a figure dancing and moving gracefully throughout the light. But it didn't last long. It ended before you could blink 4 times.

Now, a different figure was standing in the blonde's place. Although she was still blonde, you couldn't believe your eyes as she stands there, exactly like the woman from your dream. Could this be... Fate? 

"Protected by Uranus, the planet of wind, guardian of the heavens. I am Sailor Uranus!" She runs towards the enemy in a flash as she threw her head back, backflipping while drawing power to her hands.

"World... Shaking!" 

She manages to weaken the enemy, but not finish it off. You see the monster send a powerful beam at Uranus,  but she manages to dodge and let the beam hit the wall. You can't help but be worried as she continues fighting alone, punching and kicking and blasting the monster.

With every second, you became more and more anxious. But her fighting form is beautiful, almost nostalgic. But then another figure joins her. 

"Deep... Submerge!"

The monster is blasted to the wall and with the weakening of the previous attack, it died and turned into mere dust. 

"Just that?" The other person says to Uranus, "I thought you were immensely strong."

"You already know," said Uranus, "that I weakened it and you finished it."

The person beside Uranus laughs. "Just teasing you." She wraps her arm around Uranus as your eyes dart everywhere at once. 

She already has a- WAIT WAIT WAIT!! IS SHE LESBIAN!?! You thought, shaking your head.

Uranus turns around and she immediately blushes and leaps away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back then.. you felt an immense feeling inside your heart. Is that why your chest has been hurting so much?

You don't realize where you are going until you bump into one of your childhood friends, Minako Aino. both your stuff and her stuff fell to the ground.

"Ah! sorry for that... Oh, it's you again! How have you been lately?" Minako asks, picking up her stuff while looking at you.

"Oh, I'm fine. Doing okay dealing with the sensation of reality, at the very least. How are you?"

"I'm doing okay."

"Hey, Minako-san?"

"Yes?"

"You probably know a lot about love, do you. My apologies if you don't..."

"I do.."

"Well... I fell in love with this second-year high schooler named Haruka Tenou.."

"EHH!?!"