It is reality.

Then It shatters. Wind, cologne, distant, heaven. Those four words repeated in your mind over and over. Then, like a breeze this feeling takes over your forever-stained heart. Gives a feeling of warmth.

And this warmth is love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke, still numb from the pain that took your body. Realizing you're on a bed with a very familiar scent. You painfully pushed yourself up and looked around. The fan slightly blowing your hair, A closet, two chairs and a picture with a blonde-Probably Haruka- and a familiar-looking girl with aqua locks.

Then you realize-The blonde is Haruka and the aqua haired girl is... Back then!

She was with Sailor Uranus. When you first found out her true identity and she was... Sailor Neptune, you suppose. You caught yourself staring at the picture, until...

"Oh- Good. Your'e awake." You jumped and turn around...

...only to see it wasn't Haruka. You stared, just stared at the figure in front of you. What the heckling heck..?!

"So..." You suddenly ask. "Who are you..?"

"Me, oh, you should know me lots." She have a slight chuckle at the word 'oh' and she sat down next to you on the bed. "Kaiou Michiru. Familiar?"

You blinked and looked down. "Y-Yes, familiar it is." Michiru gave no clue that she was Sailor Neptune at all.

Well, she actually gave you more than she should have. I mean, what girl has aqua-green seafoam hair? That's kind of weird...

Come to think of it... Sailor Neptune resembles her by a milestone. There is no possible way anyone could mistake her for someone other than Neptune.

"You look troubled."

You jump and look in Michiru's direction.

"Is there anything you want to talk about? Or is having a high schooler sitting on the bed wanting to know you more frightening?" She again let out a laugh.

"Well," You start. "I do have one thing..."

"Anything."

You took a deep breath in... then let it out.

"By any chance... Are you Sailor Neptune?"

Her reaction was far, far worse than you'd expected.

~~~~~

Okay, okay! I have this chapter done, finally! I was actually pretty busy so... But I got something done, at least!

I will make sure I post more often. Until next time, see you!