Flirting w a fan?!

My heart pounds and pounds and pounds as the line gets shorter and shorter. I'm so close to meeting my actual heroes. I've looked up to motionless in white so long. People even tell me I look like Chris even tho I can't place it but he's smoking hot.

"Ru ready mike? I know this is a big day for you". My mom speaks. I nod and look forward. I'm so nervous. Motionless in white is a big band for me, I love them! My cd is pressed to my chest as again another fan walks to the exit. "I'm so nervous ma". I look at the what older lady who smiles at me. I love my mom she's really supportive.

"Next person in line". I look up and see it's my turn. My heart beats faster than it ever did as I walk towards the guys. "Whoa, you and Chris look so much a like!". Angelo says and hugs me tight. "Yeah people say that a lot". I blush and brush my hair out of my face. "Oh you got creatures with you I see, here I'll sign it". Angelo takes a black marker out of his pocket and signs my cd as he gives the cd to Ricky next to him.

"You really look like Chris, whoa". He laughs a bit as I give him a hug. "Also just as tall as Chris damn". He laughs and passed the cd on to balz. "You look dope, what's ya name?". He presses the marker onto the paper, "uhm mike, mike kuza". He smiles and writes my name on the paper. Next is Ryan, he smiles and writes something on. "Hey I actually saw ur Instagram account and thought it was some weird Chris fan page". He laughs and passes the cd to Tj. "Oh yeah loads of girls actually say I did surgery to look like him". He shakes his head and laughs. "I'm gonna follow you tho, ur cool". My heart skips a beat. RYAN FUCKING SITKOWSKI IS GONNA FOLLOW ME ON JNSTAGRAM RU CRAZY!!!!

"How you doing mike?". He smiles and looks at me while signing. "Good actually, how bout you?". He laughs. "Touring life yk it's hard but fun". The cd goes to Chris and my heart pounds harder. "Hey, you look cute". I blush  and look at him. "Thanks you, you too". He smiles and gives me a warm hug. "I wrote my number in ur cd case, text me sometime". I nod and smile. "A picture!". My mom walks forwards and smiles.

"This is a big day for my son, he is really nervous". My mom says and smiles and I blush more. "Wait! I wanna stand next to Mike, tj move a bit". Chris laughs and gently lays his hand on my waist. "Just like a couple!", my mom says. "Mooom! Please". She laughs and so does the rest. Chris leans in and whispers, "wouldn't that be cute?". I smile. "Text me cutie, would love to hang with you".

-

"So how was it Mike?". My mom asks if we're on the way back to home. "Amazing! I still can't believe it". I go trough the signings on every page of the cd cover. "That Chris guy seemed to find you adorable". On my cheeks there creeps a pink color. "Yeah". My mom laughs and shakes her head slightly. "He's also from Pennsylvania right?". I nod and sigh. "What's his backname". Why would you wanna know? "Uhm Cerulli". My mom looks at me like she just saw a ghost. "Me and his mom used to be friends in high school".

"What?! Really?". I laugh a bit. "Yeah but well she left me for her boyfriend, so we didn't remain friends for long". "I'm sorry ma". She smiles. "It doesn't matter right now and look we're home". I look at our fully decorated Halloween house. Tomorrow is Halloween and I couldn't be more excited! I love Halloween.

-

After a warm shower I say goodnight to my mom and crawl under my blankets. "I should text Chris". I grab my phone and the small book and add him to my contacts.

You: hey it's uhm mike kuza from the meeting today.

Chris: oh hey cutie, I thought you wouldn't text me at all! I'm glad you did tho.

I feel the blush on my cheeks as I read the words Chris sends to me.

You: oh sorry it took so long, we had to do some stuff for Halloween.