Chapter 2 pt.1

Chu Qiao was awake all the time, she just doesn't want to open her eyes, she knows there's someone walking around in her room, there's someone calling her quietly, someone crying sadly, someone feeding her medicine, there's also someone watching her silently, not going near nor talking.

She knows everything, but she doesn't want to wake up, she's in a very deep sleep, a heart is like an icy dry wood, cognac lost nutrients. She keeps dreaming about the same thing, in the dream was ice cold, she as floating in the pitch black lake, she as surrounded by the ice cold water, there is crushed ice constantly touching her skin, Yu-Wen Yue faced her, sinking little by little, there is a faint light flashing behind him, his face is as pale as paper, only the eyes, dark and bright, like a star, can't tell it's mood, just watching her quietly, quietly and slowly, sinking.

It's her first time in life, Chu Qiao is so fragile, if she is tired then she can sleep, life is no longer nostalgic, the dreams that once made her crazy and persistent are knocked down and shattered, she doesn't want to think about it, she can't think about it, she doesn't even have  the courage to open her eyes and face everything in reality, she wants to escape, she weakly thought that nothing would happen without opening your eyes, it was not until this moment that she finally realized, it turns out that she am also a woman, and she will feel sad and hurt, and she will be desperate. She refused to eat, refused to take medicine, and drip did not enter.

Until one day, suddenly noisy outside the door, someone is cursing her loudly, countless complaints of words fly out sharply, sentenced into the bottom of her heart, the voice is so familiar that she opened her eyes, and climbed out of her bed, but only to see the body that Zhu Cheng was penetrated.

The young but not martial arts housekeeper is covered in wounds, and the clothes are broken and bloody, like a mad madman, an arm has been cut off, but still trying to rush in, blood on the bluestone board in the yard, His eyes were red, and while he was screaming, he used his only hand to attack the side guards. The guards didn't attack him too hard, they just stopped him from getting close to the house, knocking him down over and over again, and then watching him wandering over and over again.

"You are a woman who is ungrateful in the heart of the wolf!"

Zhu Cheng was screaming and screaming. He was all sore and frostbite on his body. Many places had pus. At first glance, he was left in the snow for a long time.

The perilla holding her, trying to cover her eyes with a trembling hand, but Chu Qiao stood straight, she was like a sharp gun, standing still in the motion, watching Zhu Cheng constantly being knocked down, and then climbed up and rushed to her again and again.

"Stop."

"Chu Qiao whispered slowly.

"Stop!"

She suddenly shouted, and pushed Jing Zi Sui and ran out. The wind outside was cold, like a cold knife. She ran wildly and pushed open the guards blocking the front. She shouted: "Stop all of you.!"

"I will kill you!"

Zhu Cheng shouted, and the clumsy knife rushed up. Chu Qiao stupidly stood in the same place. At this moment, she seems to be no longer a modern and intelligent agent. She stood in the same place and faced the head-on knife. Do not sneak away, look at the knife and look at it.

However, just as the tip of the sword pierced her clothes, a sharp arrow came out of the air and penetrated the heart of Zhu Cheng accurately. The blood spurted out of the mouth of the young butler, all sprinkled on Chu Qiao's cheek, the man's body was shocked, the pupil was instantly enlarged, his knees were soft, and he was lying on the ground. Chu Qiao held him, only to see the man looking at her with a look of disgust and hate, using the last bit of strength, A thick bloody spit on Chu Qiao's face, cold and cold: