Chapter 3 pt.2

Ping An said with a smile: "Chu dan re you have to rectify her."

When Chu Qiao left the army, Ping An took his sister with him to go up the mountain together, always insisted that he did not change his mouth. He still called him like He Xiao.

Duoji stood aside and was a little embarrassed. On weekdays, he was also a very intelligent boy. He was very knowledgeable and fluent. In front of Chu Qiao, he always looked down unconsciously. he felt that it is a kind of embarrassment, but he can't help but look for opportunities to look at it. It seems that I can look at the house where she lives.

Chu Qiao and Jing Jing said a few laughs, looked up and looked at Duoji and said in a gentle tone: "Is your father feeling better?"

Duoji said respectfully: "It's already much better, and Chu da ren still remembers."

"It's going to be harvested in the autumn. During this time, your family's business is full of your mother's busy work. I have already said to He Xiao. When the autumn harvest, I will send someone to help. You will go back and talk to your mother, when will you receive the wheat? Just say hello."

"Yes, thank you Chu da ren for your concern."

"It is estimated that there will be rain in the mountains tonight, so don't go down the mountain, and stay safe for one night. Mei Xiang will give you a hot meal, go ahead and eat."

A few people nodded quickly and walked out the door.

After half an hour, it really started to rain. A cold autumn rain, the temperature suddenly dropped a lot. Mei Xiang added an extra blanket to them, added a brazier in the house, sleeps peacefully, and calls for a while. After the sleep, Duoji stayed in bed and couldn't sleep, until the middle of the night, when he put on his clothes, he got up and pushed the door and quietly went out.

Ping An's room was next to Jingjing, and when Duoji passed, he heard the girl talking in her dreams, and couldn't hear what was being said. Going forward, it is a water pavilion, returning to the hot springs on the mountain. This place is, the heating is melting, and a delicate pavilion is built on it, which is hidden under the moonlight and looks blurred. Opposite the water pavilion, it is the bedroom of an adult. Several old plums are covered under the cloister, eliminating the fate of being poured by the rain.

Duoji likes it very much. Every time he likes to come at a very late time, so Chu da ren will make stay with him for the night, then he can sneak out for a while after sleeping Ping An is sleeping.

It has been two years since the adults came to Qiulanping. Since the adults came here, Qiulanping was exempted from military service and spring and autumn taxes. The emperor sent troops to sweep around and smashed the nearby thieves. Empty, the north and south have set up a barracks battalion, Qiulanping this piece is more peaceful and wealthy, and even a dog stealing a dog cannot find ( a Chinese four-word idiom which means stealing something). The original generation was not a residential area. Only a few herders lived here. Gradually, the people gathered more and more, and the people of Shangshen moved to one-tenth. The city of Qiulan was not too far away. In just two years, it has become one of the famous cities in Yanbei.

Everyone really loves Chu da ren. In those years, she took the soldiers to guard the Chidu, and kept the North, and took the people of Shangshen to open the ruins to open the market, to build water, to teach the road of farming and iron, to build arsenals, to open schools. The firm has done a lot of good things. Although she was not an official, she still kept a party and let Shang Shen's people live a prosperous and peaceful life. The most chaotic Shangyin County in Yanbei was now the first wealthy place in Yanbei.