Chapter 3 pt.1

The mist drifted through the distant autumn grass, sprinkling a misty cloud in the morning sun, the wings of the birds fluttering across the river pond, the toes point past the green duck, picking up a ripple, the lush horseback hidden in Between the grass and the grass, the sound of the whistle flies from the distance, and the meow is like the willow branch of the three springs.

It is now in the autumn, it is very cold early in the morning, and the autumn is always very short. It seems that the summer's tail has just passed, and the winter can't wait to come. The herdsmen put on autumn clothes, vests, boots, and sooner or later. The girl is wearing a red horse-like skirt that looks like a fire cloud, and looks good.

Ping An and Duo Ji rushed to the horse group to run wildly on Qiulanping. Jingjing rode a small red horse behind him and shouted: "Duoji! Come on!"

Ping An is now fifteen years old. He has grown into a strong young man, and his muscles are bright, like a strong little leopard. After running for a lap, Dorje was far behind. He was angry with a whip and ran over to Jingjing. He yelled: "Smelly girl! aren't I your brother? How do you turn your elbows?"

Jingjing sneaked a smile, a pair of big eyes bent like a moon, made a face to the peace, a little red horse's ass, and ran to the back of Duo Ji.

Duo Ji is the son of the herdsmen who return to the mountain. The long ones are like the children of Donglu's scholars. Their faces are white, their noses are tall and their eyes are mild. This year is already sixteen years old. See Jing Jing running over, just stop the horse and smile. Laughed: "Jing Jing runs fast, I block him."

"Duo Ji----"

A long stretch of tone came from far away. Duo Ji heard the words on the horse and stood up straight. He said, "My mom called me, come, come to my house."

"Duoji, your mum must make a ghee cake, go quickly, my sister said a few days ago that Doji's ghee cake is delicious."

Jingjing said happily, Duo Ji heard and said: "Is it? When you leave, remember to bring it to her (Chu Qiao)."

"You telling me?, I have already told your mum. "

He laughed peacefully, and the whip rushed out as soon as he took the lead.

" Du Ping An! You cheater!"

Jingjing screamed, and also waved the whip. The little red horse looked at a small one, but it was very fast. After a while, it had already caught up.

Duo Ji smiled and slowly rode in the back to catch the horses. The sky was blue and white, and there was thick wheat in the distance. It was time to collect the crops. It was the best time to return to the year.

When the to kids were going back in the evening, the folks will pile up the food on the pony of Jingjing and Ping An, the new game, the homemade kumiss, and the more yummy butter cake. The little red horse is crushed. Shaking his head, when Doji saw it, he set it on the horse and drove a carriage. He said that he would send them back. Jingjing listened and jumped up with a happy hand.

"Ping An, how is she (Chu Qiao) sleep in these days? Is Uncle Darley's medicine effective?"

Du Pingan shook his head and said: "it's still the same, I got up in the middle of the night last night and saw Mei Xiang (Chu Qiao's maid or friend) cooking tea. It is estimated that she had not yet slept."

"My sister ( Chu Qiao, they aren't blood related it's a term for older girls like for example in my country Korea boys call older girls Noona) has been much better in these two days, and the cough has not been committed for several days. "