Chapter 22

Chu Qiao sat on the stone steps and looked at the sea of clouds in the sky. The flowers in the yard were extremely bright, and the red and yellow was very popular.

The younger sister of the inn sits on a small stool and is making tea very seriously. It was just a 13-year-old child. It was the age of younger and younger, and Duoji and Ping An also sat on the side, chatting with him without a ride.

Chu Qiao listened to them about the scenery of the Sichuan Qiuqiu, talking about the ancient plank road in the southern hills, talking about the Tibetan swords in the summer, talking about the Raven Mountain in the Sui and Tang Dynasties, and finally talking about the heavy snow in Yanbei, the topic is getting more and more lively. Up, Jingjing also came out of the room, eating a variety of candied fruit, while exploring his head and chatting with a few people.

Mei Xiang sat down on the side of the camphor tree and was compiling a cockroach. The fingers fluttered like a butterfly, which was flexible and dazzling.

The sky gradually darkened, and the lights in the yard were lighted up, and the heat gradually dissipated. Jingjing asked the kitchen for a few ice bowls, which contained a variety of fruits, which were cool and looked very good.

In the end, it was the previous heavy rain that destroyed the suspension bridge in front of the autumn wind city. The journey of Chu Qiao and others was delayed. It took two days to stay north in the autumn wind city.

Today, they live in a small inn in the mountains and waters, the entire inn is built on the hillside, high and low undulating, patchwork, lush forest, looking from afar, like a forest.

Chu Qiao's room is located on a high stone cliff facing the west. The boss wants to come to be an elegant person. Because it is adjacent to Xizhao Mountain, it is called Xizhaoyuan. Every evening, the sunset here is very beautiful...

Yu-Wen Yue lived in the Guiyang Building next to it. Yesterday afternoon, he sent his guards to help the government build the suspension bridge and the ferry. It is really urgent to get there. You need to go back immediately.

There was a rain in the daytime, and it stopped in the afternoon. The leaves were green and green, but the flowers were scattered, but they were more charming.

Chu Qiao was wearing a beige hemp skirt with an ebony scorpion on his head. The black long hair loosened a shackle and looked very refreshing and comfortable.

The moon tonight is very round, Chu Qiao quietly looked at the moon, suddenly remembered that it is about to pass the Mid-Autumn Festival, but this place is only the Mid-Autumn Festival.

This place is called the Mid-Autumn Festival, which is derived from a song. Chu Qiao once heard this song in the army (A/n: 😏). The song sings is a man riding a horse to go to war, playing for many years, from a small soldier to a long, from a long to a general, and finally he finally finished the battle and returned home, but found that the house has fallen The wife was also taken away by others. Both the parents and the sons were starved to death. The bones were turned into ash, and there was not even a grave.

She still remembers the last sentence in the song: The moon is shining on my soul, reminding you to return home.

Since then, the White Moon Festival has become a reunion festival, advising people to cherish their families, not to ignore family ties for the gains and losses in front of them, and to regret when they are irreparable.

The moon is shining on my soul, reminding you to return home soon...

"sounds so good."

Mei Xiang stopped her hand and turned to look at Chu Qiao. She said with a smile: "I have never heard of a young lady singing." (A/n: wow she can sing?!)