Chapter 17

That night, Yu-Wen Yue slept very late. When the sky is bright, he leans on the soft couch, and his mind is drifting away, faintly, as if he has returned to the nightmare and sees something he has forgotten.

In the midst of it, he seems to see countless lights and shadows flowing around, cold water, and he seems to be frozen all over the body.

A dead green hand clutched him, desperately carrying him forward, the scarlet blood rushed out and fainted in the ice water.

On the 9th of the month, the eyelids were red, and he was struggling to draw water. The sun shone through the ice. It was a dark and faint light. He vaguely heard the sound coming from above. It was so big that his eardrums swayed through the current. It is extremely clear:

Long live Long live Long live--!

He knew that they thought he was dead and that the soldiers of Yanbei were worshipping Yan.

The voice is getting higher and higher like the tide. Except for that voice, he can't hear anything. He lost to others in a defeated way. From small to big, he never lost so miserably. Now, he is afraid that he will also be killed. Take it here.

The sound is getting farther away, his body has long lost its temperature, the blood seems to be running out, and there is no strength in the limbs.

Suddenly, a loud bang slammed into the ear. He looked up and saw that it was hit hard on the moon nine, using his head, a moment, hitting the ice above.

"Pong! Pong! Pong!"

The sound was like a thunder, and it was knocking on his heart, and the blood flowed down the cheeks of the young guards, but it quickly melted into the water.

The face of Yue Qi is whiter than the snow, and the lips are not a little colour, like a ghost who just climbed out of the grave. He stroked hard, his hands and feet were stiff, but he kept repeating the action, so powerful, one, another, another...

Pong——Pong——Pong——

At that moment, it seemed that a layer of dark clouds had opened a gap, and a bright sunshine pierced his heart. He suddenly woke up. It was his men. He had entered his house since he was four years old. They are all right for him to die, and he never felt that something was wrong. But at that moment, he remembered a sentence that the girl had said to him a long time ago. The woman looked beautiful and looked at him coldly. She said with a word of silence: "No one is born to be a slave. "

No one is born to be a slave -

"Pong", a burst of blood suddenly splashed, even in the water, he can still feel the hot bloody smell.

His body suddenly filled with strength, suddenly swam up, pushed open the blood of the month of the nine, holding Chu Qiao's dagger (A/N: Aww cute), a little hard to plan.

"I can't die!"

He said to himself in a low voice.

"I can't die, I still have a lot of wishes not finished."

The lungs seem to be blown up, the body is already frozen, and the wounds are rolled up with flesh and blood, but he is still mechanically fighting for survival.

I can't die! I can't die! I can't die! boom!

The ice layer was broken and the huge buoyancy suddenly dragged his whole person up. The sun was glaring, and the fresh air rushed to the front. He breathed in a big mouth and wanted to pull out the lungs.

"Yue Jiu!"

He shouted loudly: "We are saved!"

He looked around and saw the figure of Yue Jiu. He sneaked into the water and became deeper and deeper. He finally found the body of Yue Jiu at the bottom of the lake.