Chapter 11

She slept too much this night, like in the warm water.

In the middle of the room, she seems to have returned to the warm dormitory of the military department and lived with the little poet cats. In the morning, she had snow, and she was too lazy to get up. The little poem stretched out the cold hand and gently patted her face and told her to get up. She frowned and hid in the quilt. The cat's bad girl screamed and opened her quilt, then stood next to him and laughed. A keen sitting on the side of the dressing table, while making a call and calling for breakfast.

At that time, the sky was so blue, they were still so young, and the years of life were like fish that had just been fished out of the sea, and they were tumbling.

The sleepiness finally retreated a little. Her face was cold and cold, and she slowly opened her eyes, and he saw him standing in front of her in a refreshing manner. Only one face stinks, frowning and said: "Do you know what time is it?"

For a moment, she almost thought that she had spent her eyes, her head was not very light, and she looked at him with certainty, and frowned slightly, and looked very serious.

Her serious appearance suddenly let Yu Wen Yue swallow the words in his mouth. He turned and wanted to go somewhere else, but he felt that his clothes were tight and he looked down. A small white hand quietly glared at his clothes corner. Very hard, the knuckles are slightly white.

The memory of last night gradually came back, her face suddenly reddened, and she loosened her hand and sat up to look out. She couldn't help but stay away and said: "How is it dark already?"

 looked at her more fiercely and turned to light another candlestick.

Is she still asking him?

After returning to the museum last night, he was quietly coming, so he did not live in the official residence, but he was a private house here. After going back to sleep all night, I waited until the next morning, but I waited until I left. He was mad, I didn't want to look for her, she didn't come to see me, but until the sun turned west, she was still cold in front of the door, and finally, she couldn't stand it, and she didn't take her followers and went alone to her door. However, when I pushed the door, I saw her slumbering and dreaming. How can I not let him go to the side of the day and night?

How does did Chu Qiao know what he is thinking, sat up and rubbed his eyes, and gathered the broken hair on the forehead. Although he was embarrassed, he said bluntly: "What are you doing?"

When the voice just fell, the room was in a short silence. Chu Qiao knew that he had made a mistake and lowered his head and silently.

It seems that no one knows how to face such a very different relationship and how to answer it.

The moonlight outside the window is very clear, like a mercury leaking to the ground, like a layer of clear snow.

"What are you doing in Xianyang?"

Yu-Wen Yue suddenly asked, Chu Qiao a slight glimpse, the heart suddenly a little panic, these years, there have been very few things that make her panic, even in the face of the Da Wei blade, she can calmly remain calm, only face He, her calmness seems to be missing, and her heart is like a restless rabbit.

"I..." Chu Qiao  coughed from the calm, and said calmly: "I've come here to do something."

"Have you completed your task?"

"Just, just about finished"

"When are you leaving?"

Chu Qiao had to continue to say: "On this two days."