Chapter 13

On the first day of the first month, the Lichun night banquet, a splendid light on the temple of Zi Yan, is full of rarity, and the sleeves are like clouds.

Zhao Wei is wearing a black brocade, embroidered with gold-coloured dragons, accompanied by sun and moon, five-color Jinyun, wearing a jade bag, gold and nine high crowns, a heroic hair, a sword, a smile, and a left-handed seat under the emperor's mouth. One seat, entertaining the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty.

Today is the spring feast of the Northen Wei.

Despite the chilly winter and the heavy snow, the northwest war has not stopped, and there are aliens in the northeast who are going to stand on their own feet. The food is poor, the river is flooding, and the Chinese and Japanese military ministers attack and invade, but they still do not reduce the extravagance and prosperity of the surface. The delicacies of delicacies, the beauty of the face are like jade, the thin waist is like a willow, the wine is tilted down, the fragrance is like honey, and the hall of thousands of white cowhide lamps is brightly lit. Bailu, Xiliao, Chaoge, Yao, Beihai, Dongjin and other leaders of the major arsenal, as well as the Pang Wang, High Royal Guard, Politicians, the family of the family, all together, in this historically luxurious holiday, Tongqing Another spring of the summer "wind and rain".

No one today will mention the defeated wars and the competition between the ruling and the wilderness. The wine will go to the hustle and bustle, and the deadly enemies of the week will sit together with their backs and shoulders. Drinking and drinking music will be like a beautiful woman in the arms of the audience. From time to time, the dignitaries of the empire raised their glasses and turned to look at the throne, but they were not the Lord, but they respected the fourteen princes who were in power.

If it was three years ago, maybe no one would have thought that there would be such a day. Even Wei Jia, an old fox who has always been known for his sinful eyes, did not expect that in just three years, one would be able to make a former muddy water. Young people struggling to roll, take this position in one step.

However, now the Daxia royal family is dying, Zhao Qi Zhao Wei is dead, Zhao Che is shackled, Zhao Wei is broken and disabled, but the fourteen emperors are left alone, so even if they are Wei Wei, they have to worship here. Under the door of the emperor, he wholeheartedly assisted his upper position.

Zhao Wei sat on the high hall and went to the generals of Ge's toast. He faintly nodded his toast, drunk into the throat, and looked at Zhao's admiration and loyalty to the general of Ge's general. Finally, he nodded slightly. Next, I'm going back to the stage.

Light and shadow-filled, a group of singers came to the temple, the sleeves were high, and the naked waist (A/N: Those dresses that apparently show their waist) was soft like a water snake, which immediately attracted the attention of everyone.

Zhao Yu in the shadow, slightly smacked the corners of his mouth, pulling out a sneer that is not easy to notice.

He still remembers the general, but four years ago, it was also in this hall. Because of his low status, he was placed in the seat below. The general accidentally stepped on his robe on the way to Zhao Qi toast. The wine was poured, and he fell over. The general at that time just frowned at him, and then he snorted with a sigh of relief, and he left.

However, in four years, the general has been so polite and polite.

The change in human nature is really amazing. (A/N: lol)

Zhao Wei turned his head slightly, his eyes gently slammed into the throne that was hidden in the heavy shadows. He looked at him for a long time, and the light was shining on his face. He looked a few times at a time, and now he is sitting here. When the eyes were seen, they were all covered with a canopy. The ears were listening to the praises of the songs. He suddenly felt that the distance that had been so far away from him was now within reach.