Chapter 4 pt.2

The man headed by "Chu Daren!" shouted loudly. He couldn't see his face in the dark. He could only judge by the voice that he was still very young: "I came to protect the safety of Daren by the command of His Majesty. Now the Datong rebellion conspiracy to rebel Please ask the adults to follow me to the Qiulan Military Camp."

"It's you!" Duoji's uncle suddenly jumped up, and his eyes turned red and shouted: "You killed Mr. Wu! I am fighting with you!"

As soon as the voice fell, the man in his forties rushed forward, pulling out the saber on his waist, arguing like a mad wolf.

"Come back!"

Chu Qiao screamed, almost at the same time, more than a dozen arrowheads pierced the uncle's chest, he ran a few steps by inertia, and finally slammed down, blood splashed out, in the night Under the dyed red blood.

" Uncle!"

The scream of the teenager suddenly came, Chu Qiao frowned, and looked very far, only listening to the voice of the child in the camp of the other party, it is the three people of Duo Ji Ping and Jing Jing.

"The rebellious party is too arrogant, and Daren is asked to go with me immediately."

More than 20 people, such as He Xiao, slowly pulled out the sword, and immediately guarded the Guardian around Chu Qiao, and the opposite of the opposing army held. The scream of Dorje was like a cold arrow, and the inch was tied in Chu Qiao. In her heart, she frowned for a long time, finally slamming, throwing off the sword, letting the three-footed Qingfeng fall into the dirty mud. Chu Qiao did not expect to see Jing Zisu here, in the barracks of the West Barracks of Qiulan City, Jing Zisu carefully opened the door, carrying a large food box, the posture is slightly fuller than the original, the complexion Ruddy, high belly high rise, at first glance is pregnant.

"Yue er?"

Jing Zisu's carefully said, replacing the already cold food, and putting on a new hot rice hot dish, are Chucho's favorite foods, four dishes and one soup, which is very light.

"You can eat it, you haven't eaten all day and night."

"Why are you here? Chu Qiao turned her head and frowned slightly. She said: "Yan Xun forced you to lobby me?" 

"No," Zisu quickly shook her head and said nervously: "Shi Peng, my husband."

Tang Shipeng, the chief of the Qiulan City, was the officer who had previously pushed Chu Qiao to this place, and also killed the direct murderer of Mr. Wu who ambushed Yu girl.

Chu Qiao's face gradually cooled down, she looked at Jing Zisui, did not speak for a long time.

"Yue er, just eat a little." Jing Zisu said cautiously, did not dare to look up at her, hurriedly said: "These are all you love to eat, I made these dishes personally."

"Mr. Wu was killed, do you know in advance?"

Jing Zisu stood there, bowed her head, nervously clutching the handkerchief in her hand, like a frightened bird, said with a low voice: "I, I know."

"Yu girl is dead, do you know that as well?"

Jing Zisu nodded gently.

"Your husband held Ping An and Jingjing as hostage used them to threaten me to submit, you know that?"

"Yue er?" Jing Zisu raised her head and looked at her with all her face. Her eyes were red and her eyes were tearful. She almost fell into tears.

"Now they are going to kill others. Biancang, Xirui, Xia Zhi, A Du, Yi, Xiao He are all unable to escape. Do you know?"

Jing Zisu's tears finally rolled down. She squinted and stood in front of Chu Qiao with her big belly, and she couldn't make a sound.