Chapter 24

On August 20, 780, the Luoshan Li Luobing of Meishan was defeated in Lishui. On September 11 of the same year, Li Luo's three sons and two women were guilty of sinning in the Meishan Mountain, and the twenty-one powerful generals suffered from the shackles. The general, Xu Su personally monitored, after a paper order was thrown away, it was dozens of ghosts without the Lord.

On that day, Mei Xiang came in from outside the temple, and there were a few white petals on her body, and her look was slightly guilty. Qiu Mi called her a few times, she only reacted, and said, "I just heard that Luo's side was found by Xu."

Xu? Xu Su's sister Xu Yining?

Qiu Sui quickly patted his chest and said: "I can find it. I heard that General Xu Suda lost his father and his mother when he was a child. Only such a younger sister is very dependent on this sister. Now he has made such a great contribution to his majesty. If Miss Xu is miserable, it would be a pity."

Mei Xiang slightly frowned, and the look was like a layer of faint blue smoke. The arm-like thick back of the candle glowed brightly, and her face was pale. She lowered her voice like a gale. The chicks of the weather, the voice is sharp and low: "I heard that it was found on the Luofu Mountain, and it was hung on the dead tree of Luofu Mountain. Both legs were smashed by the wild wolf."

Qiu Sui listened to the scream of "ah" and it was white when his face was stunned.

Chu Qiao's heart suddenly cools, and a chill of cold rushes from the bottom of his heart, like a white cigarette in the incense burner, whirls and sways.

The moonlit night is cold, and the songs and dances in the far-flung temple are starting again. Mrs. Ziwei is now a soft-skinned woman. She became the most powerful woman in the ranks of Xiao Ce. She was diagnosed pregnant in the hospital a few days ago. In two days, she will go to the palace outside Huangzhuang to raise her baby.

This long night, but in the middle of it, it is still dead, so long.

In this way, it took another half a month. After the summer and autumn, after a few cool showers, the air became cold and humid. Xiahe is falling, and there is a black lotus leaf on Taiqing Pond. Nowadays, there is no one in Jinyu Palace that has the mood of taking a hot spring to stay in the spring.

The southwest experienced great chaos, and the school town was close to Meishan. The student inn, which Chu Qiao carefully managed, was also destroyed in the flames of war. Mei Xiang Jing Jing and others couldn't help but feel a little bit sad. Xiao Ce said that she could rebuild her, but Chu Qiao lost her interest. After all, this Simon, she will not live long.

Chu Qiao lived in Jinwu Palace in this way, day after day, watching the sleek window of the red, waiting for another day.

She rarely saw Xiao Ce. After Luo Wang's case, although the military strength of the Sui and Tang Dynasties was lost, the southwestern clan was eliminated, but the state treasury was full and prosperous. Xiao Ce seems to have turned a temper and has become very busy. Even the song and dance of the harem has been long gone.

Autumn is bleak, light and shadow are floating, and it is quietly gone in two months. Chu Qiao got up early in the morning and pushed open the window. I saw a thin snow outside. Some sycamore trees outside the window were covered with a layer of white trees. she has lived in the school. she has never seen snow in a long time. Mei Xiang and others have seen it. They are very happy, Jingjing is going out to play with a group of small palace ladies, wearing a red satin cloak, looks cute and lovely.

Yu-Wen Yue's letter has arrived again. Over the past few months, due to the influence of the Sui and Tang dynasties, Xiao Ce's pressure on the Da Wei border has been greatly reduced, giving Zhao Wei a breather. Last month, Zhao Yu excused himself to drive the South Army to quietly stationed in the West Camp in the 30 miles outside the city. At that time, the northern Hudi happened to have encountered a snowstorm. Zhao Che went to Beihu, not in Kyoto. Yu-Wen Yue took the opportunity to take 5,000 Qinghai escorts to the West Camp. He and Zhao Wei held more than three hours, if not Wei Shuzhen arrived in time, it is very likely that there will be a big mess.