My Powers get Expelled

"Okay.... so I just have to kill something? Intentionally?"

"And I have to make a giant snoseball!"

I sigh. "Repeating it three thousand times doesn't make it any better, Dude."

He just wags his tail. 

"Dude, seriously, it's not that hard." I tell him. "You just have to sneeze bigger than you normally do. I don't think it will even hurt for you."

He just wags his tail more. 

"Dude, you do realize that it will ill you if you don't do this fast?"

Wag. Wag. Wag.

I wave my hand. "You're hopeless."

"Nope! I'm Dude!"

"Dude, can you focus for one minute?" Carlos asks. 

"Nope!"

"Dude, this is serious!" I say. "Just make a snowball already!"

"But it doesn't come on purpose! Only when I---I---ACHOO!" A pitiful snowball plops onto the hot concrete and starts to melt. 

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "This isn't working. You've already killed three trees, Carlos. And one very big garden."

"Belle's not going to be happy." Dude says. 

"Oh, shut up." I snap. "I don't understand why this isn't working! You said it hurt when you did it, right?"

"Yeah, I passed out for five minutes after the last one." Carlos mutters, rubbing the impressive bump on the back of his head.

"No luck yet?" Mal says, popping in behind us. Ben's standing next to her, along with Arson, Brit, Merida, and Maira.

"Course not, it's these three." Maria says. 

"MAI!" Merida yells, whacking her on the back of her head. 

"Ow! Mom!"

"Please shut up, annoying-girl-whose-name-I-don't-know." Brit says. 

"That's Maira." I say. 

"I can introduce myself fine, thanks." Maria snarls. 

"Obviously not, because I didn't know your name." Brit says. 

Merida's cheeks are pinched in her attempt not to smile. 

Ben eyes the shriveled garden. "I'm not even going to ask."

"Probably smart." Carlos agrees. 

I run my fingers through my hair again. "Any of you guys got any ideas? Not Maira."

She rolls her eyes. "Try using them on her, then we can get rid of all you three."

"Hey!"

"MAI!"

"Mom, I'm serious!" She turns back to us. "All kidding aside, have you tried using them on the old host?"

"No." Dude says.

"Wel, try it. No matter how much you use them on her, it won't hurt her. So, literally knock yourselves out."

I really want to glare at her...But she may be right. I sigh and turn to Carlos and Dude.

"She's right. You keep killing stuff, sure, but you're holding back. You can't." I say. 

Carlos gives me a I-can't-do-this-I-don't-want-to-hurt-you look. Dude just wags his tail. I don't think he really gets what Maira's saying.