Three: Plates

~~

Namjoon's .p.o.v.

It was around 8 pm the next day and there was a never-ending want to go to the bakery lingering in my mind.

I shifted into my wolf form after taking off my shirt; shook off my sweatpants. I walked a steady pace to the edge of the forest.

I laid down in between the bushes as I noticed the pink haired male was outside. He was playing the guitar, a soft tune filled my ears so I decided to get up. I jogged over to his garden and sat behind the gate. "You're back!" He said and placed his guitar on the ground.

He rushed inside and took out two plates. He placed them down and went over to the fence. He opened a small gate,"Come in, I have some food for you," I got up and sniffed the air.

I moved back and sat down. He frowned and got the two plates and placed them in front of the fence,"I understand, I need to gain your trust don't I?" He asked and I got up.

I speed walked towards the plates and saw one with scraps of meat and the other with chunks of cookies.

I looked up at him and he closed the gate before going back. "Don't worry I won't take it," I looked back down at the plate and took a chicken bone off the plate, Snapping it in half with my back teeth before eating the bone.

I continued to eat before I felt something touch my head. I backed off and growled in fear. The Pink haired male backed off and bowed.

I didn't mean to scare him, he just scared me that's all...

I continued to eat and soon was finished both of the plates. I went closer to him and sat down. He looked at me slightly confused and came closer. I wagged my tail and he gave me a piece of a cookie he was eating again. I caught a piece he threw and then ran off.

"No NJ Wait!" I ignored his shouting and ran into the woods.

I got to my lake and laid down in front of it. I looked up and saw it was only a few more days until the full moon. Maybe around 7 days or less.

I heard a twig snap and my ears perked and I turned to my right and saw two familiar wolves. A large pitch black wolf and a smaller grey wolf with a white blaze. Both of the wolves had Dark brown eyes filled with happiness. I got up and ran up to them. I rolled over the pitch black wolf and licked it all over his face before the grey wolf rolled me off of the black wolf and repeated my actions.

All three of us got up and the small black wolf snuggled into my side while the grey sat down.

'We can't be here long,'

I heard Yoongi's voice as his wolf form laid down. Jungkook whimpered and laid down as well.

'We are meant to be on a hunt but actually came to visit you, knowing you will be here,'

Jungkook's voice said in my head and I nodded.

'I miss you guys a lot already,'

I snuggled into the younger before crawling over to Yoongi and he started to lick my ears.

'We miss our alpha too,"

I was already falling asleep, missing how the pack used to groom me due to me being head alpha.

I watched as Jungkook shifted into his human form, followed by me and Yoongi.

"Jackson is not a good leader...." Jungkook started to say, "He forced Irene into doing the dirty..." I felt my wolf growl inside me and I tightened my hold around a random stick.

"How do you know?" I gritted through my teeth," Irene came crying to us and told us everything," "Fucking prick," I gritted my teeth and furrowed my eyebrows even more,"He doesn't let her leave the pack grounds which is understandable since she loves you..." Yoongi stated and I nodded.

"I overheard that he wants to force mark Irene... It's a bad idea because it's most likely it will make your wolf sick or even die-" "Hopefully it won't... hopefully he won't mark her but even if he does I do not think my wolf die...We aren't actually mates," Jungkook gasped,"You don't actually have a mate?"He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I never felt 'THAT' feeling," I said, Adding air quotation marks around 'that'. Yoongi knew this but the younger was in pure shock."How did you not feel the tingly feeling yet?! You're older than me yet I already found my mate," "But that's because you're in the same pack as your mate," I groaned. "That reminds me, how's Tae and Jimin?" I asked and Yoongi told me they are okay at the moment but still a bit sad about the fact that I had been kicked out.

Soon the two boys noticed they've been out for around an hour and switched back into their wolf forms. They both said goodbye and ran off to the distance.

I also switched into my wolf form and walked around the small lake, too deep in thought of why I don't have a mate or why I haven't found my true mate.

Most werewolves find their mate at the age of 18 or when they go exploring after that age. Yet I have no one. I am 24 and traveled a bit but still haven't found my mate. I just don't understand! Has my mate already rejected the bond or do they not know?

With these thoughts, I made my way to the wee cave and headed to sleep. The thought of hopefully finding my mate not leaving my head.

~~