Eleven: Lunch Box

~~

"this is claire and i want you to know that you are a bum.

love Claire" - HUMAN__BEING47 

Gotta Love my friends right -_- 

~~

3rd person .p.o.v.

As the sun rose from the horizon, so did the wolf from its cave. The fox was out already doing who knows what and the Wolf decided to lay in the sun, on top of the cave.

Namjoon laid there, enjoying the early autumn breeze mixed with the warm sun, he hoped thud would never be over. This relaxation that reminded him of his old life in the pack.

But of course, as if on cue, a fox came running into their small area, in front of him a small chicken running away from his jaws.

Namjoon looked at the two animals and shook his head and chuckled on the inside as the chicken turned around and pecked Hoseok causing him to jump up into the air. Namjoon leaped off of the cave and simply caught the chicken and closed his jaws on its neck before throwing it over to the Fox which had its tail between its legs in shame.

Namjoon went back and laid in front of the cave this time and let the Fox eat the chicken in peace.

The white wolves eyes fluttered open and close, slowly his eyes got smaller when they were open. He was drifting to sleep when he heard the rustle of leaves, his head sprang up and his eyes shot open. The Fox was on high alert too, his ears perked up with his tail and a few feathers were stuck to his mouth.

Namjoon's High-alertness vanished as the mixed scent of cookies, fig leaves and white cedar intoxicated the wolf.

He slowly got up and trotted closer and saw Jin coming out of the forest onto the small area of land that the Fox and Wolf called "home".

"Namjoon," Jin kneeled down and smiled. The wolves tail wagged endlessly and the Fox continued to eat its chicken.

Namjoon's wolf gave Jin a few kisses all over his face, causing the boy to let out giggles.

After a while, Namjoon sat down in front of him and Jin pulled out a little lunch box."I was just cooking and what not and thought of you," he opened the box to reveal a few cookies, Steak, and a few potatoes.

Namjoon sniffed it and picked up a potato into his mouth.

Jin picked up the steak and ripped off a piece so the wolf had it easier to eat the meat.

As all of this was happening the Fox finished it's chicken and went into the cave where he switched to his human form and got dressed.

He walked past the two, the lunch box half empty," I'm heading out, bye Joon," Hoseok said and Jin spared him a glance and a smile to which Hobi obviously replied with a wide smile.

When all the food was eaten by the wolf he walked to Jin and crawled onto his lap."Wh-What are you? Joooooonnn I'm gonna be all hairy, your shedding like crazy!!" Namjoon didn't care about his whining and leaned up to give me a kiss which made the older to smile and pet his head. He was certainly not a lap dog or a dog at all as his legs stuck out and only his torso/body was on the human and his head rested on Jin's arm which was wrapped around him.

"This is perfect," Namjoon said to himself as his eyes started to drift close. "Do you hear that?" Jin looked around, confused. "What? I didn't hear anything?" Mumbled before his wolf yawned.

"Are you talking?!" "Am I? Namjoon looked up at Jin and Jin's eyes widened.

"How are you talking to me!?" "Oh my god!! you can hear me! Only wolves can hear other wolves!!" Namjoons tail wagged in excitement.

"This is so cool! I guess it's cause I'm your mate or something," "Yeah I guess so!" Namjoon smiled but obviously his wolf didn't,  instead, his tail wagged like mad. Jin placed a hand on Namjoon fur again and gently ran his hand through the fur, a smile never leaving his face.

~~

Short ass chapter bleh

~~