Sixteen: New Wolf In Town

~~

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW ERERI FANFIC "Dream Home" T-T IT'S NOT KPOP BUT I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE NOW WRITING ABOUT REALY LIFE PEOPLE WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS MY UPDATES ARE SO SLOW SO PLS

ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER
Also this is unchecked so shush

~~

3rd person .p.o.v.

When namjoon woke up, Jin was no where to be seen

Panic washed over the younger wolf he frantically looked around before going downstairs, calling out Jins name in the mean time.

No response.

No scent.

No sound.

No nothing.

Without hesitation Namjoon switched into his wolf form, shedding off his human clothes like a snake.

Namjooma canine nose took a life of his own as he started to sniff the ground, a unfimiliar (but at the same time fimiliar) smell lead to the opened kitchen door.

Yet again panic settled the pit of Namjooma stomach. He knew this smell but he couldn't put his finger (or paw) on it.  He followed the smell out, his nose still on the ground, sniffing like a searching hound until it disappeared.

The smell just vanished. The thing or person or whatever jumped. It jumped over the fence.

Namjoon ran up and jumped over with ease as he again positioned his head low and sniffed the damp grass.

Soon the smell he was following earlier penetrated his black snout. He sped up as he followed the smell, across the empty road and into t. the forest.

He ran through trees and bushes, dead twing snapping under his heavy paws as he kept sniffing and sniffing.

He slowed down again and sensed the presence of another being. He look up from the ground and looked straight ahead.

Instantly he made eye contact with a beautiful brown wolf laying in a pile of leaves. It's fur was ruffled slightly but otherwise it was flawless. They looked like a normal forest wolf, dark and light brown with a smudge of black coloured their back and their face in a cape kind of way. White fur which was wet from laying in leaves decorated the wolves throat, stomach, mouth and legs.

With caution Namjoon approached the unknown wolf which was wagging its tail like crazy with ears perked in attention. Namjoon bowed slightly and sniffed the other wolf, his ears slowly went up in excitement from their pulled back, cautious position. His tail went from wagging between his hind legs to up above in the air as he then plopped down on his front legs in a crouch position in excitement.

He booped his nose against the other wolves before dashing off and returning again when he noticed the wolf didn't follow him. He crouched once more and booped his nose to signature play or chase before dashing off. This time the wolf he now realized to be his one and only mate chased after him.

They chased and nudged each other around the forest, occasionally stopping and showing off the crouch play posture.

'You're too fast!' Jin complained as his wolf let out a quiet yap while chasing after his Alpha, 'Maybe you're just too slow!' Namjoon teased looking back before stopping and plopping on his forelegs and wiggling his tail and rear end in the air, yapping at Jin who was slowly catching up with him.

Jin, to the surprise of Namjoon, was a middle ranking Beta. Meaning he was the same statues as Taehyung and most of the other wolves in the pack.

It was also good because he never had to experience the intense heat omegas face. He only has to face the normal heat all the other wolves get time to to time.

Namjoon was happy and he loved the way Jins wolf looked, he was plain to most people but in his eyes he was stunning.

Soon enough though, due to Namjoon being distracted, Jin caught up and tackled him to the ground. Leaves, sticks and pinecone all scattering around them as light growls and groans left two wolves.

With the Alpha pinned down on the forest floor by his mate, the beta allowed himself to touch their snouts in a small peck-like-gesture.

They were both happy.

They were both wolves.

But they both had a lot ahead of them

~~