2

We arrived in front of the Daily Prophet headquarters and took a deep breath. Draco pulled my arm back just as I was about to barge in.

"Hermione, do you think this is a good idea?" Draco questioned.

"GOOD IDEA? GOOD IDEA? YES, IT'S A GOOD IDEA! RON JU-" I stomped my foot. Draco silenced me, wanting me to calm down.

"Ok Hermione, I'm with you. Either way, what you did was good, taking down Ron. You know I hate him..."Draco muttered.

We swung open the door of the old building and stomped inside. Witches and wizards were on typewriters or using a quill to draft articles. Without looking up, a young-looking witch with red hair and freckles was typing on a rusty, old typewriter.

"Psssss, Ginny..." I whispered, trying to grab her attention.

Ginny jolted from her focus and looked in my direction. Suddenly she looked upset all of a sudden. I wasn't surprised. Family comes first.

"Hermione. What do you want from me?"

"Look, Ginny, I know that you might seem mad bu-"

"HERMIONE, THERE IS NO EXCUSES. YOU CHEATED ON MY BROTHER,"

"I'll explain everything, Ginny. I didn't cheat on your brother. He abused me,"

"How do I know you are telling the truth?"

By magic, of course, I displayed a memory of the night of the wine glass. By the end of the painful flashback, Ginny gasped and burst into tears. Probably shocked that her goofy, loving brother had abused his wife, or in other words, the Minister Of Magic.

"I-I never thought that my own brother would do such a horrible thing!" Ginny cried, trying to comfort herself. "So you're telling the truth."

Hermione nodded.

All three of the crew rushed to Rita Skeeter's office and Ginny knocked violently on the glass, see-through door.

"Come in," Rita glanced up just after the three had entered the room. She could obviously the eagerness on our faces. "What's wrong?"

We explained the abuse, the lies and I even displayed the memory for proof again. She looked as shocked as Ginny did. After recovering from the news, she said, "I'll write an article right away."

We high fived each other in unison, Ginny, Draco and I.