Chapter 26

He sipped the whiskey that he ordered. Andito  siya ngayon sa club na pag mamay-ari nang kanyang kaibigan. Madami na siyang nainom pero hindi naman siya nalalasing agad. He watch the dance floor kung saan maraming nagsasayaw. Mga babae na medyo lasing na at mga lalaking may tama narin.

This is his routein every night, he go to club. Drink and have fun. Since she left him.

"Bro !" his friend called him kaya napatingin siya rito.  "lalim nang iniisip mo ah?" tanong nang kaibigan, but instead of anwering his friend. He stared at his glass. His friend knows everything. And it understand him.

"Bro! dumating na pala iyong anak nang mga Rouge." he changed topic. He talk while sipping in his glass.

"Talaga?" I asked out of curiousity. Kaya napakunot ang noo nang kaibigan.

"Do you know her?"

"No."

"You seem excited." His friend knows everything from his past but not about her and what she is.

"jusk askin'!" I denied para di niya mahalata.

" I --!" naputol ang sasabihin ng kaibigan nang may dalaqang babae ang lumapit sa amin. Sexy woman with a curve body, and a healthy mountains.

The girl in black and tied hair sat beside me. She's pretty and sexy but nothing compared to her.

" Hi I am Liza!" pagpapakilala niya sabay abot nang kanyang kamay. Kaya inabot ko naman.  "Lage kitang nakikita rito!" pagsisimula niya.

" really?"

" Yes!  You are Lander right?"

" yes, but how-- !"she cutted me off.

"Of course, sinong hindi nakakakilala sayo?" she smiled seductively.

" Ah yeah! so you know me."

" A little." she answered.

The woman put down her glass and started to lean and smell my neck. Tiningnan ko si Egos at iyong isa pang babae. They are making out. And I smirked at the thought.

This woman here started to kiss my neck. Hinayaan ko lang siya, I am not in the mood to entertain his kisses, maybe later.

Her hands roamed around my chest down to my pants and unfortunately my head down there are starting to be wild. Who can resist when woman take first? No one.

So I pulled her up in my lap and started to kiss her. My kisses are full of lust, it walks down to his neck and made a hickies.

My hands also are starting to roam around his butt, what a sexy but shed had. I massaged it that make her moan. I put her down and bring her to the cr of the club. I walked through the corridor of the club. I saw someone in my pheripheral view. And I look back to that woman. She is walking away so I leave the woman I'm with and walk faster to reach that woman I had seen.

I am sure it was her. Nagpalinga-linga ako to find her but I can't see her anymore.

Bigla siyang nawala o namamalikmata lamang ako. Lumabas ako nang club para hanapin siya but no one is there. The outside is not that quite, there are people who come in and out in the club.

I stayed there for a minute and enter again in the club. I am drunk? or Did I really saw her. I shook my head.

Bumalik ako sa upuan and I saw that woman I am with, had a bad mood faced and I know why. I left her and go out for no reaso n. 

" why did you leave me like that?" she hissed.

"No need to explain!" tsk demanding brat. I grab her up and I can sense she was shocked. I held her waist and grab closer to me. I smirked.

I look her straight to the eyes. " Shall we continue?" I asked and harshly grab her to the parking, in my car. So I let her do the work.  I am a man!