Simula

"Loving you means heaven but ..
knowing you are lying was  like a HELL for me!"

"Love is a luxury thing a very expensive one that both of us can't afford maybe this is not for me" she continued.

"If you are trying to ripped and destroyed me by using me for your ambition just make sure you crashed me into pieces, don't leave any scars and let me die in peace.

" If you do let me go this time, I'll stand and BREAK the hell out of YOU and HER so hide properly and also. . . protect the woman you can't forget and the woman you love the most."
Kumuyom ang mga kamao ko. My lips trembled dahil Galit ako! Galit na Galit ako, gusto ko silang patayin ng sarili kung mga kamay. Gusto kung magwala but . . .  hindi ko kaya, nanghihina ang aking mga tuhod. I'm tired of crying like a fool. I wasted my precious tears for the people who don't deserve it.

"B-Because I'll never forgive you both for ruining my life, just to get the things that was not originally yours, I can't forgive you never." My voice broke. I cannot stop my tears from falling. Masakit na ang mga mata ko sa kakaiyak. Baka mamaya dugo na ang lumbas dito at hindi na luha.

I look at the man whom I love but betrayed me for someone he truelly loved. Did he really loved me like I did to him? I think No. For someone like him who deceived me, I feel disgusted.

He just using me to take back his lover. But how could I end up like this? How could I trust a man like him. I'm so dumb, so fool and stupid.

"I'll let you stand and then break me. I'll wait for you".
He said while looking at me intently. I feel disgusted with his stares and his lies. It give me chills.

"Don't . mend. my. broken. pieces. with. your. filthy. words".  Mariin kung sabi. Puno ako ng galit. Galit para  sa sarili ko at galit para sa kanila. I can't forgive them.

"I might throw up. . . .!" I continued.

She walked away and leave him half breathing, but he know this is not the end but just the beginning. He'll wait for her comeback, until she can fixed herself and hoping that she will not forget and replace him because he can't do that to her. Just can't! When time comes he'll come to her again and make her his  as he always do.
Its hard for him to Let you go but this place is not for her. She is not fitted to stay here. She's not qualified. Because she is good and he is bad. She is an angel but is an evil. She is the rose  but he is just a thorn. She is living in light but he is crawling in darkness. A very  big difference for them. "A very big difference. My Angel. . you Terah!"

"Hihintayin kita . . . . My Terah!" He said.

I cannot see her anymore. I lost the one that I treasured the most. I lost her. I lost . . .my LOVE!

Someday we'll meet again and I'll make sure to make you mine again.

Love must be a hindrance for your ambition!!