Chapter 28

Ngayon ang unang araw ko sa kompanya. I know many people will be shock but some people will stay calm.

I drive myself to the company. Hindi ko kailangan nang driver. Maliban kay Ari, I trust her so much. So I letting myself to be true in front of her.

She is with me all the time. In my ups and down, she is always there. Kahit noong panahon na gusto ko nang iwan ang mundo, she motivated me not to do anything with myself. She raised me up for me not to go down. Even on the time I almost lost .... him.

Pinatay.sinaktan.kinuhanan nang lahat. Ano pa ba ang meron ako na gusto nila? Do I deserved to be treated like this?

My tears almost fell down. Remembering those memories, give me pain and heartaches. Kung gusto nila kaya ko iyong ibigay but they killed me instead of asking it from me. I should give up everything to have a normal life like I dream to be. But they bit me and erase my existence in the world.

Pagkarating ko nang building. I park my car in the VIP Parking lot in the basement. I relax myself first. I retouched my make-up para 'di mahalatang umiyak ako.

After calming myself. I decided to go out, and ride on the elevator at pumuntang 27th floor where the emergency boardmeeting were held.

Pagkarating ko nang floor, the secretary approach and head the path to the conference room. She opened the door for me and all the people inside look at me. Some wear a questionable look on their faced like 'Who is that woman? Sino ba siya sa akala niya para pumasok dito? and some look calm, because they know me. I look at the chairman or The Supremo. He gave me his usual cold gaze, threatening like a lightning.

I never send my smile to them, instead Umiwas ako nang tingin and walked in the front of the Board of Director confidently.

Tumayo ako sa harap nilang lahat, and I heard some murmurs.

"Who"s that?"
"Is she related to our company?;
"She is shameless, if she didn't?"

Some words I heard.

Biglang tumayo si Kuya Simon, and started talking. So the BOD stops murmuring to each other.

"Listen Everyone! This woman infront of you, is my Lost Sister!" aniya.

Ngunit lumakas ang bulungan.

"May kapatid pala siya?"
"Anak ba yan sa labas?" mga ilan lang iyan sa aking naririnig but I remain silent. I just listened to what will be my brother would have said.

I roamed my eyes around and I saw Tita Dianne and Annabelle at the left side of the room.

They were just looking at me in disbelief. I know that they are mad. That I am going to enter the company that early.

I won't let you two ruined the company that my mom treasured most.

"She will be my associate, and will trained by me" Simon continued.

Some nodded and some wanted to ask but they intended not to do anymore. Why would they care so much about me? When they are just after their profits.

People like them can't be my hindrance in entering the Empire. They are just my path to be a Queen. I smirked at the thought.

After nila akong ipakilala, others seem not to care anymore of who I am, as long as they are gaining they will not invade in someones life.

After sabihin ni Simon lahat nang gusto niyang sabihin. Tumango ang lahat, he explained the reason why I am going to work in the company and the board seem tp understand. I expect that..

"The meeting is adjourn!" Pagkatapos sabihin ni Chairman ang mga katagang iyon tumayo ang lahat at nag kanya-kanyang labasan sa conference room. Lumbas ang lahat maliban sa aming lima

Simon.Annabelle.Dianna.Supremo at Ako.

I sat in chair beside the Chairman. He looked at me. So I look at him too. He is my father but It seems not anymore.

"sweety! Your office is ready, I'll lead you the way there!" sabat ni Simon. So I look at him. He is unease. Why?

"okay!" pero di parin ako tumayo.

Tiningnan ko ang mag-ina. They are just looking at me. So mad and grimaced. mY eyebrow arched but I didn't say anything. They are a waste of time. Let see, if the two of you will last long here.

"Kuya! Let's Go!" tumayo kaming dalawa at iminuwestra niya ako patungong office. He lead the way.

After naming makarating nang office. I roamed my eyes around my new office. It has a cream color. It has also 2 sofa set and a table on the center. At the back of my table is the a glass window that you can see a city.

"You like it?" He ask.

"Ye! Its relaxing."

I walked to my seat and turn around to the beautiful view of the city. After a while, Simon didn't leave. So I faced him.

I placed my both elbow on the table.

"Simon!" He seems shocked for what did I called him. He sat on the sofa in front of me. Looking at me intently. But he didn't talk.

"Simon, did Papa knew the shares you gamble?" His faced turned pale. Hindi siya nakapagsalita agad. His faced seems shocked na alam ko ang tungkol doon.

I rest for one week just to investigate what happened in this company. So I found out that he gamble the share of his to Mr.Miller kaya hinahanap ko ngayon si Mr. Miller but I can't find that man anywhere. He is playing Hide-and-seek I thought.

"sweety---"

"Don't worry, father will never know!" I cut him off. I won't blackmailed him for a lousy things like that. Its not my thing.
His faced seems calmed. Pagkasabi ko no'n. But it will end just like that.

"What do you want?" he asks me so I smiled sweetly. I like people who is willing to be used just for their safetyness. I can't believe he is afraid of father. Just like the old times. I am just the one who can rebel our father. I am the rebellious child of his.

"I like your question, Kuya?" I chuckled a little. So this is the start. Magsisimula na ang ang nga bagay na di niyo gusto at ikaka surpresa niyong lahat.