Chapter 4

♥♥♥

"Why does Taehyung always have to hurt me, to hate me.
I am not asking much, just want to see him smiling at me, want him to be happy because of me.
Is it too much too ask?"
Thought the younger as he sat in front of the vanity apply lotion over her hands.

Knock knock

"Who might it be, maybe Taehyung-ssi, but he said he has meetings to attend, so definitely not him."
While the younger was thinking about the possible people coming at his place, the house butler already open the door for the raven haired man.
Seokjin happily skipped the stairs ready to welcome his guest, but stood rooted on his place when he saw his best friend looking handsome as always or maybe a little more under the dim lights of the living room.

No words were spoken as the two stood their taking in completely each other's presence.
As Jungkook took steady steps testing the water, Seokjin engulfed the other in a warm embrace.
Immediately Jungkook put his arms around Seokjin to feel his warmth too,which he missed.

Seokjin was the first to break their hug as he looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. Wanting to tell his best friend about the things he is been through.
How his life has changed after the wedding.
How much did he missed his best friend.
But held is tongue back as he did not wanted to broke down in front of Jungkook.

"Seokjin"
The older whispered.
Rather than replying the younger he started hitting his chest repeatedly.

"Why did you leave, huh? What was so important that you leave me after my wedding?"
"Didn't even called me,  ldo you know that Taehy- never mind."

"What did Taehyung do Seokjin?"
The raven haired man asked while holding Seokjin's hands in his.

"Nothing, but first tell me why did you came here, I mean did not you went to your aunt's house."

"I did, she said me to pick you up for the dinner she's holding."

"But Tae-"
Jungkook cut him in between saying-

"Oh by the way he is not coming, aunt talked to him,  so it's just gonna be us no Taehyung."
He held himself before he could say something inappropriate.

"I mean Taehyung won't be attending because of the meetings."
Jungkook added with a sly smirk.

"Now go get ready, or else we would be late."
The younger sprinted to his room with a hint of worry within him.

While watching Seokjin going to his room certain thoughts clouded Jungkook's mind.

My sky reaches your ground,  you are necessary to complete everything that is absent from me.

My one-sided journey is not dependent on destination.
This journey is even more gorgeous than destination.

Even though I am incomplete,
My love is complete for you.
If not on Earth, then meet me in the sky as I promise to love you forever to eternity.

♥♥♥