Chapter 12

♥♥♥

The ride back to mansion was pretty painful for the older, even while driving the only thought running through his mind was, 'Why does he hates Seokjin so much, to the mark wherein he wants to hurt the younger?'
Wants to throw insults at him, and even called him a gold digger, the man whose parents are already rich enough to buy him every luxury, and have lived with it for whole life, then to why would he be such a money sucker, question crossed Taehyung's mind.

A wave of pain caused in the older heart, learning about the younger's dreadful past, how could he have talked ill about Seokjin, when that person did nothing but loved him, or maybe still does.

'Did Seokjin really teamed up with Namjoon, so that he could get me jealous?'
'Did he married me, so he could be with me, knowing that I hate him to core?'
'And loved me yet'
The older stopped thinking as soon as his car reached the mansion.
He stepped out and hurried towards his bedroom, to find a asleep Jin.
Curled towards his side, again wearing one of Taehyung's silk Gucci shirts.
The younger thought Taehyung never noticed him wearing his shirt.
But the older knows it all, how Seokjin would sneak into his room at midnight and takeout one of Taehyung's many shirts.
Or whenever it's raining outside or a thunderstorm, he would sleep besides the older taking in his warmth and flee away before the sunrise.
Whenever Seokjin would sleep besides Taehyung, the older has sleepless nights.
How could he sleep when the beautiful face of his husband would illuminate under the thousand star lights.
Even the moonshine is nothing compared to his husband's.

Does Seokjin really thinks he steals kisses from his husband without him getting caught?
He is so wrong to think so, because Taehyung is the one who let him do so.
Taehyung slowly took Seokjin's hands and with other free hand stroked his cheeks, softly.
This time a drop fell down his eyes.
All the things he did and said to Seokjin flashed before him.

Him insulting the younger on his birthday, the first day of college, learning about Namjoon dating him, and how he left no stone unturned to show the younger down.

More tears fell down as he remembered how the younger would cry in stalls after every incident.
Come out as if nothing happened, replacing his sorrow with a bright smile.

But one thing which Taehyung could not digest was, if Seokjin was Jimin's boyfriend as the other claimed, then why did Seokjin dated Jimin, when in the first place he loved the older.
And even if he did this to make him jealous again, but what was the use to do so when Taehyung was not even in the country at that time.
Too many questions were running through his mind, and he wanted answers to every single one of them.
But time he will unfold the pages one by one, and carefully read the words written on blank pages.
.
.
.
.
A boy with pink hair was seating alone in the cafe looking lost, waiting for his love to arrive.
Seconds passed to minutes and later to an hour, he was tired of this thing, loving the man who never gave second glance, unless and until he needed something.
Ever since he meet this man, had fallen head over heels for him.
Even left the person, who loved him the most.
As that boy was about to get up, his love showed up.
Without a kiss or hug, the said man took his seat in front of the boy.
"Jimin"
"Yes baby"
"Why did not you started your plan yet-
"Baby I-
"Don't cut my words in between when I'm talking, understood?" The man gritted out.
"Understood " The boy agreed looking down, ashamed of himself for being obedient.
"Taehyung and Jin are getting closer again, my Jin told me that Taehyung kissed him the other day and left without saying anything, I doubt Taehyung is harboring feelings for my Jin again.
Before that happens or before he finds out the truth, I need you to break them part for ever."
The mysterious man said being envious of Taehyung for having his precious love, which he was determined to get back, if not the right way, then let it be by wrong ways, even if he had to hurt someone else's emotion and sentiments.

Without adding on further the mysterious man left.
Jimin was left in a state of daze, one second the person whom he loved was here and very next second he went.
Not even bidding Jimin a goodbye.

'Why do I always do as you say?'
'Why do I have to ruin Jin and Taehyung's relationship?'
'Knowing that it's gonna be Jin, who will be with you, not me.'
'What do I get from this?'
'Even left the person who loved me,  broked his heart a million times.'
'I guess he is a fool for loving me knowing I cannot reciprocate my feelings for him.'
'Oh who am I kidding, I am biggest idiot for wishing to have you, who's heart does belongs me.'
'But may be this is all karma, even you fully cannot have Jin.'
'Because oh baby, in Jin's heart you're his best friend only, nothing more.'

♥♥♥

A/N
Sorry for the late update. Was kinda in the state of guilty pleasure.
Took me while to realize what I actually feel, but no worries, I'm Fine.
:)

Kiss him already you Idiot!!! 😍Pretty Please😍

😍Pretty Please😍

Kiss him already you Idiot!!! 😍Pretty Please😍