Chapter 14

♥♥♥

Seokjin woke up heavy headed as a consequence of yesterday's fever. Yesterday he waited for Taehyung to come home, but the older did not. He was worried for his husband, after the sudden departure from their shared kiss not a few minutes ago. Seokjin was in haze, as his husband caught him off guard with the kiss.
The hopes which he had were once again awakening.
May be he had made a little space in his husband's heart.
Thinking about it brought smile to the younger's face.

Feeling contented, he tried to get up,but a weight on his right arm hold him down.
It took him a moment to realize he was indeed sleeping in his husband's bedroom, while Taehyung was seated on chair with his upper body resting on bed, hands gripping younger's arms firmly.
Quite an uncomfortable position for the older, but Seokjin's health made him do so.

Seokjin slowly tried to remove his husband's hands, waking him up in the process.

"Seokjin, are you alright, do you feel any pain, is your head hurting?"
Taehyung bambarded him with questions, while place his palm on the younger's forehead to check the fever.
"I'm absolutely fine Taehyung-ssi, no need to worry about."
At this moment Taehyung would make out that his husband was mad at him.
Seokjin's happiness changed into anger the minute his eyes meet his husband's. Seeing his fake concern made his blood boil. He didn't deserve this. He is not a toy to be played around, keep him when you need it and throw away the very next moment, he was feed up of Taehyung's mood swings.

"Seokjin you need rest, the doctor said tha-
"I said that I'm fine, no need to show fake concern Taehyung-ssi, now move I need you use the bathroom."
The younger stomped and got up from the bed making his way towards the bathroom, almost fell cause of the dizziness, if not for Taehyung, would have definitely hurt himself.

Taehyung hold the falling Seokjin in his arms and carried him bridal style in the bathroom.

"I'm fine"
The older mocked.

Seokjin tried to wriggle himself free from Taehyung's arms, which made the older hold him tighter.
Once inside he put in down and turned his back towards Seokjin.

"Do your business, I'll wait."

"What! No, just go out, I told you I'll be fine by myself, I don't need your help."

Taehyung abruptly turned around and held Seokjin by his arms, looking deep into the younger's soulless eyes.

"Yesterday you fell unconscious while cooking, do you know what would have happen if the maids wouldn't have noticed you-
He asked while jerking the younger forward.
"You could have got hurt, or even worse."
He yelled in his face.

Seokjin harshly squated Taehyung's hands away and said-

"So what Taehyung-ssi, that I would have got hurt huh, why do you care anyways, you had always hated me, always wanted to throw me away from you life, what if it was little earlier than you intended, huh, answer me Taehyung-ssi, answer me."
Seokjin furiously spatted back in his husband's face, tears streaming down as each question was asked.

Taehyung was tongued tied, he didn't know how to answer the younger.
Each question was like arrow directed towards his heart.

Seokjin was hitting Taehyung's chest repeatedly, begging him to answer.

"Why Taehyung-ssi, why, if you cannot answer my questions then atleast set me free from this misery, please, plea-

"What do you mean?"

"Divorce me"

♥♥♥

A/N
I didn't intended to do it.
.
.
.
Sue me😑

New book is up, please give it some love.
'SEA'  |A Jinkook FF|

I know I haven't completed my earlier books, but I guess it's OK😁Hope you like this one too!

Hope you like this one too!

I know I haven't completed my earlier books, but I guess it's OK😁Hope you like this one too!