Chapter 22

♥♥♥

"Accept my heart, please."

Seokjin himself had tears in his eyes when he heard his husband's confession, so much was going inside of the older yet Seokjin had no idea that his husband also reciprocated his feelings, his love.
All the things from past flashed before the younger's eyes, their first meet, how sweetly Taehyung-ssi would talk to him, fondly watch him play, but situations changed when they grew up, the older did nothing but glared at Seokjin, sometimes disgustedly.
But now it all made sense, he only did that because Taehyung didn't wanted Seokjin to be with someone else.
Suddenly he remembered the words of the bartender who called him one time when Taehyung was drunk-

"No matter what he shows you, try and look for the real person he is behind his facade."

This was the real Taehyung, the one in front of him, the one who just laid his heart out. How stupid he could be, he thought.
Why did not he see past the older's face, into his soul, was his love not enough to make him see his real Taehyung-ssi.
Seokjin's mind was waverd, to answer his husband's question, he did nothing but simply kiss his love.
Taehyung stood frozen when Jin kissed him, the feeling of younger's lips on his was too overwhelming, everytime he would kiss, it was, as if, it's their first time, he wanted nothing but to savour this very moment, too engraved this kiss in his heart forever.

"Jin-

"Shh, don't say anything Taehyung-ssi, and make love to me."
Seokjin whispered the last part, sealing his Taehyung-ssi's lips with his own.
Taehyung lost no time in kissing his Jin back, pushing the younger against the window, holding him down by the waist.
The older kissed him eagerly, sloppily, while the younger reciprocated the same, lewd noises left Jin's lips as Taehyung trapped his bottom lip, oh, how he dream of Taehyung kissing him this way.

Both the lovers couldn't get enough and in seconds Taehyung nuzzled his face in his husband's crook, lick a fat strip southwards, as Jin reacted by treading his fingers through Taehyung's soft locks, tugging at them.
The older pulled Jin's by his hips, meeting their crotch, successfully earning a moan from him and took that opportunity to invade Jin's craven.
Jin felt his legs about to give up, which had him almost melted at the older's touch.
Their tongues twirled around each other, teasing, sucking.
Taehyung wrapped Jin's legs around his waist, as he carried Jin to the bed, placing him down softly as he hovered above him, still not breaking their kiss.
Due to the shortage of air, Taehyung moved his lips to Jin's neck, placing soft kisses here and there.
Jin hugged him closer, pressing on to him, his eyes closed, lips parted.
But suddenly Taehyung stopped, making Jin whimper at the lost of Taehyung's lips on his.
Immediately opened his eyes when he felt, a drop of tear on his lips.

"Taehyung-ssi"
Jin said, as he saw tears in the older's eyes.

"Before we do this, I want to tell you something."
Taehyung looked deep in Seokjin's eyes, afraid of reject and most importantly losing Jin forever, if he learned, what Taehyung did with him in the past.

"As I said before, don't say anything."

Jin pulled Taehyung, attaching their mouths again, and let the other take him to ecstasy.
Taehyung unbuttoned Jin's shirt and carelessly drop it on the floor, same with his pants.
Taehyung was tongued tied, when he saw Seokjin's beautiful from, not for the first time, for sure.
Next were his boxers, leaving the younger completely naked to his eyes, Taehyung's intense gaze made Jin's face flushed crimson.
A sight only for Taehyung to behold, never seen anything as beautiful as his Jin.