Chapter 11

♥♥♥

"Ah Kookie faster please"

"Do you want more baby, huh?"

"Ahh!!! Yes, Kookie, I wan-

Ding Dong!!

What bloody fuck, who is that, it bloody not be that annoying neighbour, if yes I swear to god-
Jungkook mumbled cursing bad words for interrupting his blissfull dream about having the younger.

If not in real then atleast he prays to have him in dreams.
Wishing on the sky to have the younger, could trade anything and everything to be in Taehyung's shoes.
If only he could have asked the younger earlier.

"Kookie, open the door please."
A smooth yet pleading voice was heard from behind the entrance door, bringing Jungkook from his thinking web.

"Seokjin"

"Yaa Kookie it's me open the door now."

"Coming"

No greetings were exchanged as Seokjin launched himself into his best friend's arms and hugged him tighter.
Leaving Jungkook shocked as to why the younger might be crying.

Once again his train of thoughts took him to assumption's world of what if's.
What if Seokjin his hurt?
What if Taehyung has hurted him?
And if so, does that mean Seokjin could hate Taehyung and be finally his?
What if Seokjin realizes that his love for Taehyung was just an illusion?
Which could never become a reality.
What if this?  What if that? Were running around and around his mind.
"Kookie I love him."
And that's how Jungkook's assumptions were just assumptions.
No matter how much hopes he gives to his heart, his mind knows at the end it's gonna only hurt.

"Kookie are you listening?"
Seokjin spoke while shaking the older slightly by his arms.
Jungkook meet the younger's eyes and Seokjin continued.

"I know he hurts me Gukk, every day,  every minute he would insult me, say things to me, but one look from him and my heart would surrender himself to him, without him knowing."
The younger spoke wiping his tears with his full sleeved jumper.

"What should I do Kookie, how do I make him love me?"
.
.
.
"Tae Tae"

"Hobi hyung you came"

"How would I not when my Tae calls me? "
Kim Hoseok the overly excited person, the sunshine and mostly importantly everyone's hope said flashing the brightest smile.

"Hobi hyung I am not gonna talk in rounds, straight to the point, how exactly was Jin and Namjoon hyung's relationship?"
Taehyung said looking dead serious, a determined person who wanted answers for his every question.

"Well Tae, how am I supposed to tell you this bu- you'll hate Namjoon hyung after this even more and I-

"Hyung I only wanna know the truth,  please."

"Okay"

Before Hoseok could say the truth a nineteen year old Seokjin's face flashed before his eyes.
Beads of tears running down the beautiful porcelain skin, drop of blood trailing down his full plum lips, bruised cheeks, bite marks on his neck, messy hair.
Shirt slipping off his shoulder, wherein you could see nail scratches.
Completely disheveled.
Look of pure horror in his eyes.