Chapter 15

♥♥♥

After the sudden outburst from Seokjin and him demanding for divorce, Taehyung was devastated, never thought his actions would have such consequences.
The only person he ever wanted to be was leaving him.
It's no Seokjin's fault, his own actions have done the work. Digging his own grave.

"Hey Tae, how is Jin feeling?"
Hoseok who already entered Taehyung's cabin asked him. The other as confused to when did his hyung cane.

"You were probably thinking something."

Did I just said that aloud, Taehyung thought.

"Yes you did, now tell your hyung what's bothering you?"
Hoseok asked taking a seat in front of the CEO.

"Seokjin asked for Divorce."
He said timidly.

"What's with that look hyung, not suprised."
Taehyung was bit pissed that Hobi hyung didn't replied, instead has his lips twisted downwards forming a frown.

"This was bound to happen, the way your were treating him was no good and what did you expect, he did love your for degrading him?"

"You are making me look like a bad guy here."
"Plus you're taking his side."

"I'm taking no ones side here Tae, I'm just stating the truth."

"Are you here to help me, or making me count my mistakes?"
Taehyung said pinching his temples as he was getting irritated.

"Look here Tae, first decided for yourself what you want, secondly I only want you see beyond your mind"
Hoseok huffed and wonder if his dongsaeng understood what he was trying to say.

"I don't understand hyung."

Hoseok stood up and went behind Taehyung, placing his hands on the younger's shoulders and said while cleaning his throat.

"What do you think about Seokjin, wait let me rephrase that, what does your heart says about Seokjin?"

The younger paused at this question and closed his eyes.
As if asking his heart about his heart.
The only answer he got was beautiful smiling face of his Seokjin.

"Seokjin"
He whispered.

Taehyung walk towards the large window on right of desk and stood watching the busy cityscape.
All the buildings, vehicles, people on the street blurred as his mind wandered to Seokjin, the first time when he saw him.

"He was wearing a cute pink cotton candy colored sweater, the same was the hue of his cheeks. Quite chubby they were. Shyly stood behind his mother when uncle and aunty came to meet us-
only talked when questioned, at first I found it annoying but at the same time he was so cute."
A small smile on the CEO's face as he remembered how shy his Jin actually was.

"Did not talked to me the whole time nor looked at me, but when everyone was seeing them off, he turned around and waved at me with his little hands giving the brightest smile, I swear hyung I melted on the spot."
He slighty hit his forehead thinking how silly he was.

"But things started changing when Jungkook came in our lives."
Thinking about his cousin made Taehyung furious.

"He, that brat was always clingy towards my Jin, always doing silly things to get his attention, and Jin laughed at his stupid jokes." So annoying he thought.