Chapter 9

♥♥♥

The sun rays came, little too early as Taehyung's eyes flutter open, on one falling on him.
Which blessed him with the most beautiful view.
The view of his husband sleeping peacefully in his arms, leg draped over the older, face inches away from the other.
But something caught the older's attention as he saw a trail hickeys on his husband's chest going southwards.
Making him rage in green.

'So I was right, about all the things regarding you Seokjin, you definitely the same person which I thought you could be, but even so, for once I wanted to lo-, to believe my heart, saying that you are innocent, but heck no, you always prove me wrong. Trust me Seokjin, when I love someone, i love them passionately, but when I hate, I hate them with all of me. And you my husband, have broken my trust beyond repair, and everything you do is only increasing the cracks in my heart.'

The older thought, eyeing the sleeping beauty on to his front.
But due to his immense drinking last night the older forget that he was one whom Seokjin allowed to kiss him, to hold him, to touch him places he dreamed of and made him explore the world of pleasure.

But the older thought otherwise, for him his husband was someone who spend the night with a stranger or probably Jungkook, whose proof were the bite marks on the younger's chest.

With a foul mood the older headed to the company completely forgetting the product file which would be vital for his company to sign the deal off with Joon Enterprise.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good morning Sir!" The secretary greeted. With a curt nod the employer acknowledge his greeting and continued.
"Did you prepare all the necessary documents regarding the deal, and did Mr NJ arrived?"
"Actually sir were are running late, Mr NJ arrived fifteen minutes prior to the meet time and have been restlessly asking about you." The secretary replied a bit hesitantly, as he did not wanted to be at the end of his employer's wrath about the delay.
Not having to foul his mood further,  Taehyung immediately dashed towards the meeting room, not without sending a death glare towards his secretary.

"My apologies for delay gentlemen." The older said and bowed as to show his apology.
The others hummed in response while the man sitting right in front of the main man lowered his glasses and said while raising an eyebrow.

"Apology not accepted Mr Kim."

"We're extremely sorry for the inconvenien- the secretary found himself apologizing to Mr NJ, but Taehyung butted in between.

"Well too bad Mr NJ,  I don't give two flying fucks as to what you think." The older replied cockily.

"Enough gentlemen, shall we start we the proceding." Came a authorising voice which belonged to the elder Mr Kim, (Namjoon's father) the person, whom Mr NJ and Taehyung both respected greatly.

As the meeting took off, Mr NJ would every now and then cut off Taehyung testing his patience as if he holds a personal grudge against the said man.

"Mr Kim, if you don't mind I would like to go through the product file." The elder Kim asked.

Taehyung frantically started searching the said file, but much too his dismay he did not found one, upon which the employer asked the secretary for the file, the poor secretary nodded his head negatively, not knowing the file's whereabouts.

"What happen Mr Kim, where is the file." Mr NJ asked with a knowing smirk.

"It looks like gentlemen, Mr Kim over here did not came well prepared and are probably making fake promises."

Upon hearing this Taehyung's blood boiled, even if he respected the elder Kim so much who have been his inspiration for such a long time, but one thing's for sure, Taehyung cannot stand Mr Kim's oldest son presence even for a second, who at every given chance would either mock Taehyung or show him disrespect.
And today he was doing the same thing except this time he was at fault forgetting about important file.

"Sorry for the disturbance gentlemen"
Came the most sweetest voice belonging to man who peeped through the half open door of the meeting room.
Every person's eye was on the new entry who made his presence acknowledged.

"Taehyung"
He called softly.

Taehyung stood from his chair and dragged his husband at far end of the room.
"What are you doing here Seokjin."
He lowly hissed in his ear, still holding the other's arm.

"Taehyung-ssi, you forgot your file besides the side table and I thought it might be important so" he trailed on.

If Taehyung did not had a foul mood he would have thanked his husband, but not to miss, Taehyung's mood turned more sour when he saw the onlookers looking at his husband with lustful gazes.
While the others portrayed the look of catching something fishy between the said couple.
For the world they might be the most perfect or lovely couple, even in their parents eyes, but no one knows the real story behind the closed doors.
And Taehyung has always cleanly managed his relationship outside the bedroom door.
But when he caught Namjoon with a sly smirk, he felt like the other knows something which he shouldn't.
Or even if Namjoon thinks that he still might stand a chance against him, Taehyung wanted to dismiss all the thoughts cloulding the other's head.
So Taehyung took his husband in arms and placed a chaste kiss on his temple and later motioned the younger to wait for him in his cabin.
Some cooed at them while others made a disgusted face.
Nonetheless both elder Kims had happy faces.

But a certain someone was scowling, regretting the time when he could have made the younger his.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N

I share my birthday with Ayo Hitman Bang! Just WOW!!!

♥♥♥