Hermione

Well I guess it’s good that I am marrying tom, I don’t have to make him fall in love with me because apparently he already does, however now I just have to turn him from his future, that can’t be too hard. I turned to Tom thinking of the five things I will tell him about myself. “Would you like to go first?” I enquired.

“Hmm, oh no ladies first always,” he replied snapping out of the daze he was previously in.

“Well alright. Umm, I am an only child, an animagus, I rode my first broom at age five, my favourite class is DADA and I am a war hero back home.” I sighed hoping he didn’t ask too much about me being a war hero. “You clearly know so much about me, but I am an only child, my favourite class is also DADA, my patronous is a snake, my mother was Merope Gaunt and I rode my first broom at age eleven.” He said leaning back in his chair and rubbing his temples with his fore and middle fingers.

I looked around the room at all the other couples trying and failing to sort out their differences. If I listened really hard over all of the other couples you could hear Charlus Potter arguing with Rosemary Gates, laughing to myself I turned back to Tom to see him staring at me intently. “Tom are you alright?” I asked grabbing his hand checking for a pulse just in case you can never be too careful I thought. “Tom, my boy, care to share the things you learnt about our dear Miss Delacour,” Professor Slughorn said standing next to our table and eyeing Tom, “Of course Professor,” replied emotionlessly, rising from his seat to stand in front of the class. Clearing his throat he began. “Good morning my partner is Miss Hermione Delacour, and today I will be giving a brief retelling of five things about her life. Hermione first learnt to ride a broom at age five, she is an animagus, her favourite class is DADA, she is an only child and she is a war hero.” He finished walking back to his seat and flashing me a smile, I blushed making him smile even more.

I rushed out of the classroom with the rest of the cohort once the bell had ran signalling the end of lessons. Thank god that was the last period I don’t know if I could stand another lesson. I started aimlessly walking around until I found myself in a new wing I didn’t even know existed. I walked down the dark eerie corridors until I heard some footsteps and the annoying voices of Iris and her annoying sidekicks. “Well, well, well if it isn’t Hermione Delacour, fancy seeing you down here so late.” I slowly backed away, “What do you think you are doing? Trying to escape?” I started to slowly pull my wand from behind my back. “Stupefy!” Iris screamed catching me off guard causing me to fly backwards. She slowly advanced, “Incarcerous!” she yelled again tying me up, “Now what did you do to that hat to make it pair Tom with you. He doesn’t deserve you, he only deserves the best, which is me.” She hissed, she raised her wand to cast another spell, preparing for the worst.

“Stupefy!” a new voice screamed, looking up I saw none other than Tom storming towards Iris, his face red with anger. “What do you think you are?!” he hollered

“I was teaching the frog a lesson about manipulating the hat and making it put you with her,” Iris replied placing her hands on her hips. “She didn’t manipulate anything, Hermione and I are perfect for each other and there is nothing you can do stop us living a peaceful life!” he continued ranting

“And furthermore you are in no position to give out punishment I am personally going to Headmaster Dippet and going to make him revoke you being head girl!”

“Tom no you can’t…” she stammered, shrinking back with fear.

“I can do bloody whatever I want, because I am Tom Riddle!” he continued, he paused to catch his breath, “Leave now,” he hissed at the girls, they immediately sprinted off in fear of another outburst being inflicted upon them. Tom leaned down to pick me up “Hermione are you alright?” he gently whispered into my ear. “I’m fine Tom, I’m fine,” I replied.

“I am taking you back to the head Dorms, it’s too dangerous for you in the girl’s dormitory currently,”

“Alright,” I whispered gently resting my head on his chest letting the swaying of me in his arms and rhythm of his footsteps down the stone corridors lull me to sleep.

In The Head Boy’s Bedroom-Tom

I walked into my bedroom holding Hermione, placing down on the bed I removed her school uniform until she was in her under garments and clothed her in one of my white school shirts, pulling the covers over her I noticed something on her fore arm, looking at it closely I saw that it was a word, or two words really carved into her skin, If you looked at it long enough you could make out the words MUDBLOOD gasping dropped her arm and covered her with the quilt deciding I would talk with her about it tomorrow. Getting in on the other side of the bed I remembered tomorrow I was going to hogsmeade with her, smiling I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer towards me burying my face in her curly, vanilla scented hair.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light, looking over to my left I saw Hermione softly snoring with her a mess, smiling I looked down to my arm wrapped around her petite waist. She slowly turned around, “Good morning,” I said “Good sleep?”

“I had a very good night’s sleep, thanks,” I slowly got out of bed.

“You know we are going to hogsmeade, in about 3 hours,” I said walking into the bathroom.

“Oh my god, I have got to get up, get dressed, do my hair, and what am I wearing!” she shouted

“Oh well you can’t sleep in your uniform so I dressed you in one of my shirts,” I said walking out of the shower fully dressed. “Well I am going to have a shower and get dressed, I will be back in fifteen minutes,” she said walking into the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later she walked out of the room looking stunning. She was wearing a coral dress that fell just below the knees, and black ballet flats, her hair was somehow tamed and fell in ringlets down her back. “Come Hermione, let’s go to hogsmeade early,” I said grabbing her hand and walking with her out of the classroom to the carriages that would take us to hogsmeade. As the carriage drove down the lane I thought about the words engraved in Hermione’s skin thinking of when I could ask her about it. As we came to our destination, I got out of the carriage first, placed a stool on the ground for her to use to get down and held out my hand for support. We slowly made our way down to hogsmeade chatting about the marriage law.