Tom

How could I be so stupid, cursing her trying to get answers obviously that would never work? I need her to hand them over willingly, I thought as I stormed up to the head dormitory. However she didn’t scream or show no pain when I used the cruciatus curse, that is good she needs to show no pain to be my dark lady. “Wrackspurt,” I whispered at the portrait of a boy climbing a tree. It swung open revealing the heads common room. Storming up to my room, I undressed and got into some pyjamas fuming at the events of today, sighing I got into bed realising I am going to have to make it up to her tomorrow somehow and that we have a family consumers class first thing, I turned out the light, and let sleep overcome my active mind.

I reluctantly opened my eyes remembering that I would be seeing Hermione, I swung my legs out of bed and stood up and stretched, dressing myself I walked down to the great hall. Walking into the great hall I scanned the room searching for Hermione, my eyes fell on her sitting at the Gryffindor table, talking to McGonagall. I strode over to her and pulled her up out of her seat, “What do you think you are doing?” I hissed into her ear.

“Put me down Riddle,” she replied. I reluctantly obliged, I can’t believe we are back to last names, after all the progress I had made I managed to botch it all up in ten minutes. I turned on my heel and walked to the Slytherin table still glaring at her, severely angered by her actions.

Walking to Family Consumers class I thought about how Hermione was going to act. There was already a line at the door filled with students dreading the lesson to come, Professor Slughorn came to the classroom door and everyone bustled inside. Being seated across from Hermione was actually quite frightening if I had to admit it, she kept on sending death stares at me and glaring at me, I swallowed I really have to think of a way to make it up to her.

“Good morning children, today the ministry has decided to give you a different task to fulfil before your marriage ceremonies take place,”

“Sex!” Nott chuckled winking at Hermione.

“No, “the professor looked momentarily shocked at the outburst. “We will begin to introduce you into the life of living together.”

“Living together as in…?” Abraxas raised his eyebrow.

“As in living together, you dolt,” I responded, frowning.

“You are planning on making us live together? On our own?” Hermione gawked

“Don’t be silly Miss Delacour,” Slughorn said smoothing back his hair, “You will be living together, in the castle, in your own personal chambers.” A round of groans and complaints broke out in the classroom.

“Well isn’t this nice,” I said dropping my body on the only bed. Watching Hermione she placed her back on the closed door hoping that she would sink inside the old wooden door, disappearing forever. She had already tried to escape by trying to make a run for it, but I was a fast runner and got ten points to Slytherin for catching my ‘bride’.

“They have got to be kidding,” she muttered.

“They are preparing us to be a married couple, sleeping on the same mattress is required,” I said rolling my eyes. “So you are saying that you are fine with sleeping in the same bed as me?”

“Even if you don’t like it there is only one bed and we are sharing it and the room,” I replied clearly annoyed. “Aha!” Hermione yelled walking over to me and pulling on the silver sheets on the bed and tossing them on the marble floor. “Hermione, what are you doing?” I asked as I watched her throw some pillows on the floor. “Arranging your bed, Riddle,” she snapped arranging the sheets and pillows on the floor, “You cannot make me sleep on the floor!” I hissed.

“Want to bet?” she replied glaring at me.

“You’re impossible,” I said holding onto the ends of the mattress.

“And you are unpredictable, you tortured me yesterday!” yelled grabbing her trunk that had magically appeared when we had entered the room and wheeling it towards the restroom at the far end. The chamber had been bewitched into a small apartment, with a restroom, bedroom, kitchen and living room. “I suggest you make yourself comfortable on the floor before I get out,” she added, shutting the bathroom door behind her. I glared at the back of her bushy head, “Who does she think she is ordering me to sleep on the floor.” I hissed, waving my wand at the sheets and pillows on the floor I levitated them back onto the bed. “Riddle.” She said coming out of the restroom with a bang from the door. “Your place is on the floor,” she said glaring at me and grabbing hold of the blankets. I grabbed onto them to, “I told you. I’m not sleeping on the floor, if sleeping next to me disturbs your then I suggest you sleep on…” I was cut short when Hermione pulled in the blankets. “What are you doing woman?” I gripped harder.

“On the floor now!” she bellowed. I wrenched on the blankets pulling her forwards, making her land face first on the marble, half the blankets scattered on top of her. “You okay?” I asked offering her my hand, “You threw me!” she groaned from beneath the blankets.  “You know this is considered abuse, right?” ignoring her I levitated all the blankets back onto the bed again.

“Now if you please I need to sleep,” I said heaving myself into the bed, still in my uniform.

“Ugh fine I’ll sleep but don’t think this isn’t over,” she replied hoping also into bed with her back towards me, “Whatever you say my dear,” I mumbled, that comment earned me a back kick from Hermione.