Tom

Tom

Honestly the nerve of some people. How dare Black do this to me? He knows perfectly well what I am capable but still he chooses to defy me, Tom thought as he waited for Hermione to get out of the shower, watching Signus pick his teeth with a tooth pick.

“Hermione let’s get things moving, let’s go!” Tom yelled.

No reply came as Tom continued to stare at the door, a distinct clicking sound filling the quite room. Tom whipped his head around to find Signus now clicking.

“Will you stop that?!”

Signus looked up, a mixture of joy and mischief painted on his face. He slowly turned his head and smiled at Tom.

“Why?” he asked, “Are you worried? Are you trying to impress Hermione? Do you love her?” He continued cocking his head. He watched as Tom glared at him at hearing the last question. Black exhaled.

“So the rumours are true, the Prince does have a heart. So shocking.”

“Black I mean it, shut the hell up.” Tom slowly walked to the back of the lounge and stared down at Black. His eyes shown with an evident tint of red.

“Okay Riddle, let’s get going-.” Hermione said as she came out of the bathroom, stopping as she saw Tom staring at Signus. “Am I interrupting something?” She continued with a smirk.

“Hmm…Oh no Black was just leaving, weren’t you?”

“Actually I was just about to take a shower.” Signus said as walked towards the bathroom, making Hermione stare after him, “I heard that there was something going on in the great hall.” He continued slamming the door behind him.

Hermione turned back to Tom, “What was that?” she said, arching her left eyebrow.

“Nothing. Come let’s go we don’t want to be late and I don’t know how much longer I can stand Black’s presence.” Tom said holding out his arm, waiting patiently for Hermione to take it.

As they neared the great hall Riddle pulled Hermione over to the side. “Now who are you going to be sitting with?”

“Not you obviously, you bruised my cheek. I’m going to go sit with Diana Potter and Houston Weasley, at the Gryffindor table.”

Hermione watched as Tom’s grip around her wrist grew tighter.

“Hermione, aren’t you gonna sit with us today?”

Hermione turned to see Diana Potter. Tom let go of her wrist quickly.

“Run along Hermione, I will come and collect you when it’s time for class.”

Diana grabbed Hermione’s hand and dragged her into the great hall. Hermione turned and she say Tom glowering at her.

“So how was first night with Riddle?” Diana and Houston asked in unison.

“This is how it went.” Hermione flipped her brown curls away from her face showing the bruise she had found on her right cheek this morning.

“That bastard!” Houston said, still staring at it.

“Calm down Houston, honestly we just had some problems with the sleeping arrangements.” Hermione said grabbing a plate of eggs.

“What was the problem?”

“I wanted him to sleep on the floor. I mean I made him a decent bed on the floor, but he refused, so ended in a tug-a-war. And obviously I lost.” She continued pointing to her bruised cheek.

Diana rolled her eyes at Hermione. “So what happened in the end?”

“We slept together,” Hermione said roughly.

Diana laughed loudly. “Was it magical?”

Hermione glared at Diana. Hermione was appalled the Diana would even think that. “It’s a bloody nightmare,” Hermione hissed, ignoring her comment. “I have already had Signus Black come in and claim our living room and strut around the place like it was the Slytherin Common room. He even stormed into the bathroom as soon as I was out of the tub.”

Hermione watched as the table fell silent and watched as her friends eyes widened. Turning around she saw Tom standing there, a smile on his perfectly chiselled face.

“Hermione. I believe it is time for class. Would you give the pleasure of walking you?” Hermione stared at Tom’s out stretched arm.

“Of course Tom.” She said taking his arm. The Great Hall fell silent as the couple walked out, hundreds of pairs of eyes watched.

When they exited the Great Hall, Tom began to speed up, forcing Hermione to be run to catch up with him.

“What was that?” Tom exclaimed, slamming Hermione into an empty classroom. “Why wouldn’t you sit with me?”

Hermione continued to stare at him. Slowly she walked towards the door and pushed Tom out of the way. As she reached the doorway she turned, glowering at Tom. “You figure it out. You are a smart boy, right?” She slowly exited the classroom and walked slowly to her next classroom. Tom watched her retreating figure. What the Salazar was that? He thought.