Ch 1

Authors note:
Please know that I wrote this story when I was 12 years old! My writing has gotten better! So just a vibrant warning!
________________________________

I woke up not wanting to go to school, but I had no choice because my mom said I had to study hard, but only if she knew what really goes on.

I sighed

I knocked those thoughts out of my head and decided to get ready, I got my floral crop top with high waisted shorts and black vans.

I hated my body but I had to wear it because my mom buys these clothes for me since she loves my body, but I hate it.

I got dressed and had trouble deciding how I would leave my hair, after thinking, I just decided to leave it down, since it was naturally straight.

I walked downstairs and noticed my mom had left a note that read

Stephanie, I had to leave early to work today, there is fruit in the bowl on the counter love you.

This wasn't new she would sometimes come back late so I was used to being alone.

Anyways I haven't really told you about me, well to start off I have long black hair and blue eyes, mine were different than Cameron's he has brown hair and light brownish hazel eyes that he got from my dad, anyways I usually get bullied at school because I'm his sister and he's to good to be my brother, but, I get called slut, whore, skank, and fat. So every time someone called me that I would cut myself for being stupid, not perfect, and ugly.

So yeah, this is me.

// he guys so this is my first chapter I will update a lot so you won't have to worry about not getting 1 update I'll try my best to post 2 every week.

Thanks guys love you 😘//