Ch 26

We go to the airport and went through security we got there just in time so we had to board the plane immediately. we said goodbye to everybody and hugged Johnson and we kissed. We heard the last announcement for our flight and pulled away.
"Well I guess this is it I love you and I'll miss you,remember to call me text me and don't forget about me" he said
"I will don't worry and I could never forget about you" I said and we have each other a goodbye kiss and I entered the gate and took a seat which this time was luckily next to Cameron. once the plane took of I put in my earphones and listened to music.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
We arrived at the Virginia airport and I immediately texted Johnson. I told him we were here and he texted back ok and he said he missed me. he had to go straight home and to the studio to record a new song that was coming outpace we got there we went home since we just wanted to sleep .
Once we got home our parents were home.
"Stephanie Marie Dallas!" Both my parents said in a stern voice.
"Yes mom and dad?" I said.
"How dare you leave this house without letting us know?!" My mom questioned loudly.
"You guys are never home so how was I gonna know you guys were coming home earlier than usual!!" I yelled back
"Don't talk to your mother in that tone!" My dad yelled.
"And you Cameron, being the oldest I expect much more from you, be more responsible sweetie" my mom said in a calm tone.
"Fuck this" I said loudly enough for them to hear.
I went upstairs and slept, that's all I wanted, I just wanted to sleep.
Before I knew it I felt something hit me across the face and then I truly fell into a deep sleep, and not a peaceful one I'll tell you that.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
So I won't be posting tomorrow or the Sunday cuz it's my birthday on Sunday and tomorrow I will be having a party with my friends so yas.
-catch Ya on the flip side Felicia's ✌️🌴🌝