Ch 22

We checked out of the hospital, and went back to the hotel. it was raining so we couldn't do much. Johnson and I were just cuddling, when Nash bolted in the door crying.
"STEPHANIE, CAMERON GOT RAN OVER!!" I couldn't process those words , my big brother. I was speechless. I got up and put on a sweater and we drove to the hospital. great another hospital trip. I ran inside and told the nurse,
"Im looking for Cameron Dallas!!!" I yelled.
"Are you related to him?" She asked with a snotty attitude.
"Yes I'm his sister.!!" I yelled again.
"Sorry, he's not accepting visitors." she said rolling her eyes.
"Listen lady!!! That is my goddamn brother! I swear to god if he dies, you'll be next! Now let me see my damn brother!!!" I yelled even louder causing doctors to come out of the patient rooms.
Her eyes widened.
"Room 207-b" she said and started typing something.
"Little bitch" I mumbled to myself, and ran off to the room with Nash and Johnson following behind.
I ran into the room and saw Cameron hooked up with wires and machines all over him. I couldn't help but let tears fall from my face. it hurt so bad to see him like this.
"Cameron" I said walking over to humans holding his hand.
"I'm so sorry, I should have been with you and maybe I could've pushed you out of the way and that car could have hit me and you would be safe." I said crying.
The noise I was trying to avoid was the first thing I heard. the line went dead.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷