Ch 28

Ok so first of all I'm fixing all the authors notes into chapters so just ignore them and I will let you know when they are finished so you guys won't have to worry about them being at the end but I fixed one already and it's ch 27 so go read it before this chapter.
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
I ran up to my room and cried inside the bathroom.
Why can I remember him and not my family? I asked myself.
Of all the people I had to remember him.
I was so mad at myself, I had to remember them. But it was hard, I hated this, why is this happening to me.
And then I realized that this wasn't the worst thing that could happen to people, losing your mom is. I remembered Argelia had given me her number and I decided to text her.
(M-me A-argelia)
M: hey
A: hey 😔
M: Wyd
A: planning out on how I'm going to tell the rest of my family that my mom passed away...
M: in so sorry, maybe we can hangout and just forget all of our problems. maybe we can go to the beach?
A: yea sure... let me just get ready. how bout I meet you at your house on like 30 minutes?
M: yea sure that's fine.
I got up and got dressed. I put on a white spaghetti strap crop top with high waisted shorts with a red flannel and red sandals. I put my hair in a bun and headed down stairs.
"I'm going out for awhile I'll be back later!" I yelled out
""Wait hold on, how are you going out of you don't even have half of your memory." Cameron said.
"Don't worry I know where the beach is and I'm going with a friend so don't worry." I said and walked out and saw Argelia waiting for me.
"Let's go" o said and we left and when we got there we decided to go get some ice cream since it helps with sadness. I got a chocolate chip and Argelia got a chocolate mint chip. we sat down at a booth and we talked a bit about or families which was tough for me since I couldn't remember anyone.
"I think it's just gonna be tougher for my cousin" she said taking a bite of her ice cream.
"Which cousin?" I asked her.
"Matthew" she said and looked outside the window.
Matthew. is it the Matthew I was thinking about? God I hope not.
"Do you know him? He goes to the same school as you. Maybe you've seen him around." she said.
Now I really wish it wasn't the one I was thinking about.
"What's his last name?" I asked
"Espinosa" ugh it had to be him.
"You're related to him?" I asked.
"Yea his mom is and my mom are sisters" she said.
"Why? It seemed like it really suprised you." she said.
"Oh yeah cuz I see him a lot around school and we occasionally "talk"" I said air quoting the word talk.
"Oh well are you guys close?" She asked.
"Closer than you think. but I think we should get going I don't want Cameron and my mom to worry." I said standing up and we walked out.
Once we got home I didn't know what to think. what could I think? Ugh I hated life it's like all the bad problems were set up for me.
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
Hey here's and update and like I said at the beginning ignore the author notes at the end I'll fix them into chapters. but anyways the winner of the cover contest is @argelia55. She was included in the book.
~catch Ya on the flip side ✌️🌴💕