Ch 16

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked.
"No, what do you want?" I asked in a harsh tone.
"If you mind, Cameron said to get ready so we can go and get dinner." he said and eyed me up and down in my body.
"Damn" he said.
"What?" I asked
"Nice ass" and with that he left and my jaw dropped.
"Wow. umm... are you 2 a thing or something?" Johnson asked.
"What.. no he is just an ass" I said.
"Well he sure seemed interested In you." he said
"You know what I'll tell you everything after dinner I promise." I said and he agreed and we got ready. we headed down and got i the car as I was getting in, I felt a slap on my ass. I turned around and Matthew was smirking.
"Don't ever fucking touch me again." I said and began punching his arm and slapping him.
"Calm down you whore, it's not like anyone wants to touch you anyways." and with that I slapped him, hard. I got in the car and it was an uncomfortable night. All through dinner I felt someone looking at me. I looked up and saw Matthew.
I grabbed Johnson's hand and laid my head on his shoulder. Matthew just smirked and I wanted to slap it off of him so bad but I got it together and made it through the night. Once we were done we went back to the hotel and went to bed.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Hey guys sorry for not updating but I want to tell you guys something.
In the next chapter or 2 girlfriends will be coming in. I will need a girlfriend for Cameron
Jack Gilinsky
Nash
Aaron
Carter
Hayes
And a friend with someone to be with Matthew.
You guys can send your details by messaging me and the first people to pick a guy I will choose the first person that picks a guy.
Thank you 😘
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎