Ch 40

I drove back to school to get all my stuff and go home. When I got there I found my stuff where it was when I left . I got it all and went to checkout of the office.
"I'm leaving" I said plainly and walked towards the door.
"Where are you going missy?" Asked one of the lady's behind the desk.
"Home" I said turning the door knob.
"Not without a good reason" she said sternly.
"My moms dead" I said and walked out to my car and drove home.
*
*
*
*
*
All I did was sleep for like 5 hours and then woke up and ate some spaghetti that was left over from yesterday.
I checked my phone and saw that I had 10 missed calls from Jack, 5 from Gilinsky, 6 from Shawn, 3 from CJ and 9 from Mary. I also had a lot of text messages I had like 40 all together, and I had 120 Twitter notifications.
I called Jack first and he didn't answer.
Then I called Gilinsky, he didn't answer either.
Then I called Shawn, no answer.
Then CJ, nothing.
Mary, nothing.
I opened up my texts messages and they were all asking where I was.
I answered them all and told them I was sleeping and when they could, to call me back.
I actually started getting worried. why did they call me all of a sudden and why a lot and why did they seem freaked out or something.
Then I got a call, it was from Jack.
M- Jack what's wrong?
J- there something I need to tell you!. He said crying
M- Jack what's wrong?!" I asked wanting to cry.
J- M-Matt" he said not being able to say anything else.
M- What about Matt??!!
J- Matt shot himself" he said letting out loud sobs.
M- Oh My God" I said and dropped the phone.
I felt all the blood drain from my body and my face was going pale and I felt cold. really cold.
I drove to the hospital to go talk to Cameron. I went in and went to his room.
"Cameron" I said going in holding back tears, I failed cuz by the time I closed the door I had a stream running down my face.
"Stephanie? Is that you?" He asked.
"Yes where are you and what are you doing?" I asked him.
"I'm changing I'll be out in a sec" he said and I sat down on the chair, and my tears haven't stopped.
"The doctors said I could leave so do you want to get going?" He asked. I nodded and we walked out.
"Don't tell me you're still crying over mom?" He said.
"It's hard I went home today and felt so alone." I said
"Well I'm going to be there with you, so you won't be alone anymore." he said.
"Yeah I guess" I said and we got in the car and I started driving.
"Have they told you?" I asked.
"Told me what? Who?"
"Did the boys tell you about Matt?" I asked.
"No I haven't spoken to them why?" He asked.
"Umm.. M-Matt shot himself" I said starting to cry again.
"Oh My God" he said covering his mouth and his eyes getting watery.
"Well let's go with the guys not home" he said and I turned around and drive towards the boys house.
*
*
*
Once we got there Cam rushed inside and started asking people questions.
"Yo bro calm down he's at the hospital and they are doing everything they can. but its good to know you're ok" said Gilinsky.
"What if he doesn't survive?" Shawn asked.
"Don't think like that! He's strong he can get through this!" Yelled Jack.
I know it's bad to say you wish someone dead but I really wished Matt died.
______________________________________
Ok guys so special or sad announcement this book is coming to an ending this is the last chapter!!
But don't worry there will be a sequel!! I'll post when it's up or you guys can just click on my profile and look for it on my works.
Bye guys✌️ I'm going to update something else so it's not completely over.