Ch 39

( I changed the title to Tortured)
-Stephanie's POV-
H: The patient in room 156-a is Cameron Dallas.
M: what happened to the other patient?
H: that patient died 3 days ago
I dropped the phone and ran out. I wanted to cry but I wanted to scream at how angry I was I wanted to do both but I couldn't I didn't find the courage to.
I saw Matthew getting his stuff out of his locker and I walked up to him and dropped all of his stuff in the floor and threw him to the ground.
"Stephanie what are you doing?!" He asked
"Its all your fault!! You caused this!!! What else are you going to do to ruin my life!!! I hate you!! You killed her!! You killed her!!!" I cried yelling at him and throwing punches.
"Who did I kill!!?" He asked.
"You killed her!! You killed my mom!!!!" I yelled and lost it and broke out drowning in my own tears and I fell on the ground and just cried all I could.
"Stephanie I'm so sorry" he said trying to pick me up.
"Don't touch me!! Get away from me!!" I yelled swatting his hand away.
"I'm so sorry" he said and I looked at him and saw he was crying.
"Why are you crying?!" I asked him.
"Because it hurts to see that I caused this much pain to you" he said crying and looking at the ground.
"You couldn't of thought about that before you killed her?" I asked him.
"I'm so sorry! I know you hate me and you will never want to do anything with me but please accept my apology!" He begged
"Matt, you killed my mom you shot my brother, I don't know if I can just all if a sudden forgive you! You have hurt me to much! Imagine loosing a loved one!" I yelled.
"I already did!" He yelled back. "I lost you" he added.
"Yea but you never had me!" I said and got up and drove to the hospital.
Once I got there I went to the desk and asked to see Cameron. when they let me in i don't know how I was gonna tell him. I just hoped for the best.
I walked in and saw him on his phone.
"Hey bro" I said
"Hey" he said
"So have they told you when you can leave?" I asked him
"No the doctor said he would let me know later today" he said.
"So I need to tell you something" I said and felt the tears coming out again, I think he noticed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Moms dead" I said and broke out crying.
"I know" he said.
"What do you mean you knew?" I asked.
"The doctors told me the day after" he said
"And you didn't call me because? I asked
"I didn't want to upset you" he said.
"Not telling me will make me feel worse!" I yelled
"I'm sorry! They said they would let you know! So I thought there was no need to tell you!" He said
"Even if they did tell me, you could've at least checked up on me and asked how I was!" I said.
" I thought you were to busy beating the crap out of Matt" he said laughing
"How is this all funny?" I asked him.
"Oh come on she was never the for us! How do you think I felt when she would always tell me when I was on tour that she hoped the plane would crash?! She never did anything for us!! It was mostly me caring for you more than she did! Tell me one thing she has done for you besides care for you when you lost your memory?!" He asked.
Nothing came to my mind. But Matt wasn't going to get away with what he did I know that for sure.
"Exactly she didn't do anything for us! I think the best thing she ever did was give birth to us!" He said
"But she is still our mom and we have to treat her like one! You would be sad. If your kids thought of you as a joke!" I said and he stayed quiet.
"Exactly" I said and walked out and left.
___________________
So idk if this is long or not but I'll make more today or tomorrow👍
OMG TAYLOR SMELLS SO GOOD😭😁😏😍