Ch 36

(Double update YAY!)
----------------------------------
Gilinsky took me home and I went upstairs and changed into pajamas and went into bed.
I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking that Matt was gonna come after me again and hurt me. worse my mom might not be ok. I couldn't hold it in. I was sleeping alone in a big house with darkness surrounding me. since I was alone I knew I could do whatever I wanted but all I did was cry.
My tears poured out like they would never stop.
Then I heard banging on the door. I got scared and hid under the covers. I checked my phone and I got a message from Jack to open the door. I didn't know if I should've but before I could think of anything else I got up and ran to the door and there he was. I pulled him in and hugged him and hen brought him up to my room and we cuddled.
"Hey steph" he said
"Yea" I mumbled
"Can I stay the night?" He asked.
"Yea sure" I said.
We laid there in silence until he broke it with a question.
"Hey Steph remember when we were at magcon and we had sex at that club? Well we're you a virgin? Was that your first time?" He asked and I swear I felt all my blood drain from my face and somehow leave my body.
___________________
Hey here's another update