Ch 17

We woke up and got dressed. I remembered everything that had happened yesterday, and realized I hadn't told Jack about Matthew. I'll just wait till he asks. we headed downstairs to get breakfast. I didn't see anything I liked, so I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and some chocolate milk. Once we were done we walked upstairs to get ready for my first Magcon event, I did t k ow what to wear so I went with a crop top that said obey, Hollister Jeans, and my white vans. I curled my hair and finished my makeup. once I was done there was a knock on the door.
I went to open it and there stood Gilinsky, Nash, and Hayes, with three girls.
"Hey Steph" the said.
"Hey guys, who are these beautiful ladies?" I said causing them all to laugh.
"This is Mary" Hayes pointed to a girl who was skinny and had long black hair.
"This is CJ" Gilinsky pointed to a girl with long brown hair and deep blue eyes.
"This is Emina" Nash pointed to a girl with longish black hair and light brown eyes.
"Hey guys I'm Stephanie. are you guys going to the event?" I asked and they all nodded.
"Ok well I need to f
Go find Jack so excuse me." I said and walked down the hall and was pulled into a side.
"What do you want Matthew." I asked
"Listen I know this is gonna sound crazy but k feel something different with you, and seeing you with Jack is killing me, I need you to be with me please." he said.
"Matthew-" I was cut off.
"Call me Matt" he said
"Ok, Matt I don't want to be with you, you have hurt me too much and I'm happy with Jack, so you are just going to have to accept that and if you don't then too bad. He makes me feel safe, something you always repelled in me. he is someone I have been looking for, so you clearly aren't the right guy, I love Jack, even though we just met, he understands me better than anyone else, besides Cameron. but you are just going to have to accept that. now if you'll excuse me, I have a boyfriend to find." I said and walked away, I turned around and He was there with his Jaw opened. I turned around the Corner and bumped into someone, I looked up and saw Johnson.
"Were you by any chance listening?" I asked him.
"If I say yes will you be mad?" He asked grinning.
"No it makes me happy because now I won't have to repeat myself, I meant everything I said, I Love You." I said and we kissed for what seemed like 5 minutes.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷