Prologue

Prologue-

We all have that one person in life that we hate, but mine exceeded the category. Alex Anderson. Westview High's most beloved badboy. A nerd like me and someone like him would never mix or interact or so I thought. When my best friend Joel decided it would be fun to drag me to a party one night, I never thought I would be standing infront of the one and only Alex Anderson with our 2 year old daughter Sienna 3 years later. And the funny thing was, he didn't even know she existed.

3 Years Ago,

*Skye's POV*

"Seriously Skye! Just live a little. Get out of your bedroom for once, we all know you sit on your laptop all day either studying or binge watching your shows" Joel says from my bed.

"I do have a life and it's great. And so what if I spend hours watching my laptop, I like shipping Damon and Elena on Vampire Diaries" I yell from my bathroom.

"You love that show way too much" he whispers.

"Dude I can hear you" I say walking out of the bathroom with only a towel clothing my body.

"Oi put some clothes on! Horny teenager here" he says shielding his eyes.

"You've seen me in bra and undies before, let alone naked. Your my best friend Joel I honestly don't care" I smile.

"Yeah true that. You definitely are the hottest best friend I've ever had" He winks at me.

"Pass me some undies from my draw please" I say pointing to the top left draw on my chest of drawers.

"I would be honoured your highness"

He walks over and opens the draw.

"Wow" He says, his eyes literally bulging out of his head.

"Keep your perverted thoughts to yourself please" I laugh.

"This one" he says throwing over some black lace undies.

I forgot I had those in there. I was supposed to get take them back, but mum insisted I kept them for when it was "sexy time". My dad on the other hand demanded to take them back and I happily agreed. But when mum wanted something she got it, and dad was like puddy in her hands.

For jokes I pull the towel down and step into the undies.

"How do they look?" I laugh, twirling and spinning around modelling them for him.

His eyes trail down my body, taking it all in.

"Eyes up here Joel" I said pointing to my face.

"If I wasn't your best friend I would totally be down for you. Your honestly so hot."

The thing about Joel was when it came to him nothing mattered. We have been inseparable since day 1. Our moms are best friends and work colleagues, so we just clicked straight away. He is the kind of guy best friend that every girl wants. The one that can sleepover without your parents worrying, the one you can kiss and it doesn't matter and in my case you can dress in front of and it doesn't matter. I accidentally one day walked naked into my room from my bathroom and he was sitting on my bed waiting for me. To say I was embarrassed is one thing, I was petrified. But I'm used to it now.

"Guess who is gonna get laid tonight!" He yells. "This guy" he yells pointing his thumbs at himself.

"Can you be quiet! Mums downstairs! She was scarred for life last time when you slept over and you went downstairs with a boner and started confessing to her your sex dream about Jessica!" I say punching him.

"Firstly Ow! And secondly oh my god her face was priceless though! It was a good dream too" he says staring off into space probably trying to relive the dream.

"Yeah but my answer is still no" I say getting back into my booty shorts and crop top.

"You might actually kill me if you keep wearing stuff like that. But push that aside it's one party! Live a little Skye. Even your mum says you don't get out enough! She would be ecstatic if you came to a party leaving your bedroom for once. Please Skye for me" he pouts.

"Nope, nope and nope! I'm not going and that's final!"

"I'll buy you a carton of chocolate milk, and I'll buy you the Vampire Diaries box set" he tempts me.

Well played Joel, well played.

"Ugh fine!" I sigh in defeat.

"Yes yes!! I love you" he says picking me up and spinning me around, before putting me down and hugging me tight.

"Dying here.." I barely choke out.

"Oops sorry" he says releasing me.

"I'm only doing it for the chocolate milk and my beautiful Vampire Diaries box set"

"I know you way too well" he laughs. "Now let's get you ready. Keep the undies on" he winks.

Half an hour later I'm dressed in a red strapless dress which also should have been chucked out, hoop earrings and black wedges. I had done my makeup like I normally do but added bright red lipstick and did my eyeshadow smokey and once I grabbed my black clutch and was ready to go.

"Totally hot" Joel said taking in my outfit.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this" I said trying to pull my dress down further.

"It looks good how it is leave it"

Pulling up to the party the music was already booming. Red cups scattered all across the lawn. I grabbed a drink off the bar as we walked in and drank it all.

"Slow down there partner. I will not be the one holding your hair back tomorrow whilst your emptying your stomach into the toilet."

After I had a few too many cups to drink and the room started spinning, I made my way up the stairs and wobbled to the nearest bedroom. Opening a door and seeing it was empty I stumbled around and fell into the bed.

"Well well well what do we have here" a voice awakens me from our sleep.

"Let's just leave her be"

"No way Alex c'mon. We don't know her and we aren't staying here for long anyways. Mose as well have some fun with her"

The footsteps came closer to the bed, and my heart was racing.

"No, just leave me alone please. I don't want any trouble. If you want the room I'll leave" I mutter scared.

"It's you we want sweety" a sickly voice replies.

"C'mon Troye let's just leave" the other voice speaks.

"Stop being such a pussy god!" He says coming closer.

I cant see their faces, because the room is filled with darkness. They shut the door behind them making it pitch black.

Suddenly I feel my dress being torn off and I start to cry.

"No please! Please stop" I cry.

"You go first Anderson" the sickly voice speaks.

One of them pulls me to the edge of the bed.

I start to cry even harder.

"Joel!" I scream. "Help!" I scream again before a hand covers my mouth.

"You speak again, I will hurt you"

Holding back the tears I do my best to stay quiet.

"Anderson do it otherwise I will and it won't be pretty"

The guy who I assumes last name is Anderson steps to me.

"I'm so sorry" he whispers quietly in my ear.

I bite my lip to stop to tears and screaming before it all goes black.