~ Caught ~

The Principal was a man who was good and innocent, a man who would play by society's rules...or so everyone thought. Prince was one of the most kinky people you could ever meet. He liked to watch things when everyone was gone, tease himself with all sorts of toys and he liked to be "punished".

This was one of those days. Prince was bent over his desk, sweating as he forced two of his fingers inside himself, moaning and swearing. The porno played in his ears as he bit his lip and put another finger in. What the Principal didn't know was that Baldi was stood outside, listening to all the little moans and whimpers he let out. The maths teacher stood there, growing harder with each second as he bit his lip and entered the office, closing the door behind him.

Baldi and the Principal were supposed to have a meeting about particular students, which the Principal forgot about. Eventually after watching a little longer, Baldi spoke, scaring Prince and making him sit back in his chair and pull his grey jumper over his erection, trying to hide his sins.

P: Baldi! Entering with-

B: Aren't you a little slut?~

P: I am not!

B: Looks like it ~

Baldi walked up to Prince and grabbed his dick squeezing it and making the principal moan. Slowly, Baldi began jacking off his boss at a fast pace causing Prince to twitch. Using the other hand, Baldi pulled off Prince's trousers and his boxers before slowly adding a finger. The principal was moaning loudly, letting Baldi do whatever he wanted to do. Baldi bit all over Prince's neck, massaging his sweet spots with his tongue then moved up to bite his ear.

B: You aren't ? How cute~

P: S-s-stop it mmm~, B-Baldi, stop ahh~

B: No. Bad boys deserve to be punished~

Prince's P.O.V.

Baldi slowly stuck another finger inside me, making me moan louder and shudder. His fingers went really fast and deep inside of me, it felt so nice to finally have a dom. Baldi bent down and put the tip of my dick in his mouth, swirling his tongue over every bump. It felt so good. I loved the way sucked on my tip. Fuck~ he is so good, I want him now.

I grabbed the edge of my office chair and begged Baldi to take in more but he refused and he pulled away with a bridge of saliva to kitten-lick the base of my cock. I whined loudly in protest. I wanted more. Slowly, the knot in my stomach got tighter, making my whole body tense up but then he took his fingers out and stopped licking me.

P: Baldi~ Please don't stop~

3rd Person P.O.V.

Baldi smiled widely, grabbing a ruler off Prince's desk and smacked it against his hand making Prince bite his lip. Baldi pulled Prince over the desk. Prince knew exactly what was going to happen and he was completely submissive for Baldi.

Prince wanted to be punished, he wanted to be fucked, he wanted to deep-throat Baldi's cock. What followed was five minutes of spanking and moaning. Prince came without warning and his body relaxed after its high.

Suddenly, Baldi shoved his dick into Prince making him scream. Baldi lifted up one of his boss' legs to push deeper into the smaller male.

B: Fuck~ You're tight as hell~ mmm~

P: M-move...p-please ahh~

Slowly, Baldi started to move, thrusting lightly into Prince. What was slow, soft thrusts became hard, needy thrusts that hit Prince's prostate every time. The loud moans and slapping of skin on skin, leaked into the empty halls, echoing lightly around the school. No-one was there any more.

Prince was moaning and begging Baldi to fuck him till he couldn't walk and to throat-fuck him till he can't speak. Both of the men were close now and Baldi got sloppier but went harder as Prince came all over his desk and himself. Prince kept telling Baldi to fill him up with his hot, sticky cum. When Baldi came, they both moaned as Prince filled up with his dom.'s cum and Baldi pulled out.

B: Aren't a little slut ?~

P: Yes, Master~ I'm a little slut for Daddy's cock.

B: .....

P: Daddy?

B: I am so taking you home~

And with that, they cleaned up the mess on the floor and the desk (Prince cleaned it up when Baldi told him to) and Prince got dressed with help from 'Daddy' and Baldi took his little submissive slut home for 'playtime'.