Christmas Day

The alarm clock rudely woke Baldi up from his deep sleep and Prince's arms politely kept Baldi in bed. It was Christmas morning and it was their first Christmas together as a couple. Neither Prince or Baldi were even remotely religious but still saw Christmas as a time to cherish family, friends and loved ones.  However, Baldi managed to escape Prince's warm and loving grasp, and went on the search for caffeine.

The fire illuminated the living room with a soft warm glow. Prince was sat by the Christmas tree whilst he waited for Baldi to get coffee. They had decorated the room with holly and hanged Christmas decorations on the ceiling. It was incredibly festive. There were not many presents under the tree but each one was carefully wrapped. Some had ribbons and some were in bags. Baldi entered the room with two coffees and sat next to Prince.

"Good morning, my Prince," Baldi began as he handed Prince his coffee, "merry Christmas." Once Prince had returned his holiday greeting, the two drank their coffee they decided to begin opening presents. Prince gave Baldi his present first. It was lightly wrapped in green Christmas wrapping paper.

'To Baldi, Merry Christmas. Prince xx'

Baldi unwrapped it quickly and pulled out a new green hoodie. He had guessed that Prince would buy him a hoodie to stop him stealing Prince's. Like it was going to stop Baldi. Quietly, Baldi thanked Prince as he pulled it over his head. Before Baldi could put on the hoodie properly, he was trying to give Prince his present.

Prince looked at the rather small present a little confused. He would not complained but it was small and light. Curiosity filled him so he put down his mug and opened it. What seemed like millions of little slips of and fell out which explained why it was so light. Prince started to read the pieces of and realised that they were couple coupons. These coupons could be used by Prince to receive something from Baldi. Of course, Prince's mind went straight to NSFW things however he merely smiled and hid his naughty desires.

He kissed Baldi lovingly before stuffing the coupons into his pocket. They opened the other random presents from family and friends and rejoiced in the Christmas spirit. Prince's aunt had knitted them a new blanket in grey and green stripes. A fellow teacher gifted them a book on helping children learn for Prince and a book of maths riddles for Baldi. They enjoyed themselves as they read the Christmas cards from Playtime and Bully. 

After the bin was packed with the excess wrapping paper, the two cuddled on the sofa with Baldi resting his head on Prince's chest. Prince's arms were wrapped softly around Baldi's waist and his hands played with the new hoodie he was wearing. They stayed still as Prince pulled the new blanket over them. Prince littered Baldi's forehead with little kisses and whispered compliments to him.

Eventually, they begrudgingly left the comfort of each other's arms to make their first Christmas dinner together. Although did Baldi repeatedly sneak up on Prince whilst he was cooking and lightly kissed his neck just to distract him. They had that full feast with all the trimmings and Prince may or may not have used one of his couple coupons for 'dessert'.