~Camping by Firelight~

Baldi's P.O.V.

I broke this kiss, which annoyed Prince but anywho, I took my jumper off then undid my button-up shirt very slowly, I could tell he liked it because he was staring and biting his lip. After I had taken my top off, I ran my hands up his clothed chest and around the back of his neck. Prince obviously couldn't take all my sexiness and he gently pinned me to the log.

He started kissing me, harder and harder, I could feel his bulge on my thigh so I rubbed him a little bit, making him groan into the kiss. Prince started to move down my neck, kissing and biting me, making me moan out loud. Good thing, we are deep into the forest, hopefully he'll be deep in me in a bit.

He only stopped to take his grey hoodie off and reveal all his sexy abs. God, he is so hot. He got back to kissing my chest and it made me arch my back and moan.

No-one's P.O.V.

Prince slowly kissed Baldi's chest and he started palming him through his trousers which made Baldi moan and grind onto Prince's hand. Slowly, Prince moved his hands to Baldi's pants and pulled them down with his boxers. Popping straight up, Baldi hid his face in embarrassment after seeing his cock already hard. Baldi was relatively quiet only lightly flirting, that was until Prince started sucking on his tip.

B: Princy~~ ahhh~

Prince chuckled and he jacked Baldi off, which made the maths teacher turn into a moaning mess underneath his boss, and Prince liked it. Making his partner squirm and moan like crazy, it made Prince want to fuck him desperately.

Prince stopped and lifted Baldi's legs before slowly entering Baldi. This sent shivers up Baldi's spine and made both men groan. The fire next to them was dancing as passionately as the two were fucking. Sweat covered their bodies as they panted and moaned.

P: Fuck~

B: I-I gonna ahh~

Baldi couldn't even finish his sentence before Prince filled him up with cum. The hot semen pouring into him pushed Baldi over the edge and he came onto Prince's abs. Riding out their high, Prince seductively wiped the mess off his stomach and onto his fingers before licking them clean.

Once they had finished they decided to go back into their tent to sleep.

Baldi's P.O.V.

I think he won that one.

But I still love him more.